Toribash
You are ok. Yeah
-----
Originally Posted by PlasmacometX View Post
I am extremely appreciative of your advice, Nino. Thank you! I will see you guys in a couple weeks to months!

Giving up already?
Yea from me
-----
Originally Posted by PlasmacometX View Post
I want to join Electric to benefit from being in a community. Also, it seems that Twilight is a pretty cool person. I really want to join Electric to try to provide as much as I can, and I can promise to be an active member of Electric.

"Yes, I did turn it off and on again."

Nino, take it easy. I don't think he is too full of "bs" also, don't jump to conclusions so fast.

Your saying no because he is trying to get into the clan. Harsh

One more thing:
I would rather have a kind and loving person who knows nothing about toribash be in the clan than an experienced asshole. CLAN not GANG not SURVIVAL SQUAD
Last edited by Link; Jul 5, 2014 at 09:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
You are ok. Yeah
-----

Giving up already?
Yea from me
-----

Nino, take it easy. I don't think he is too full of "bs" also, don't jump to conclusions so fast.

Your saying no because he is trying to get into the clan. Harsh

One more thing:
I would rather have a kind and loving person who knows nothing about toribash be in the clan than an experienced asshole. CLAN not GANG not SURVIVAL SQUAD

I didn't say he was full of bs. I said aside the "I just want to join the clan cause you guys are cool." I think we don't even know what he is like that is why i wanted him to explore the forums a lot more and i could see what he is like... I'm not harsh i just give my opinions without a filter. Sorry, if i made anyone feel bad

Originally Posted by jdawg2001 View Post
♥ Clan Application ♥

My name is John my age is 16 and i have played toribash since 2012. I am Forum active 24/7 and i am always trying improve in everything and get along with the toribash community. I wish too join this clan because i think this is a very stable and peaceful clan. I live in Miami and i surprisingly have a life outside of toribash. The things i do outside from toribash on internet is watch videos, Make stories (FanFic's), and Whatever i can do to keep myself entertained. I get along with toribash community very well and i always try help out with people whether it is Forum problem, ingame problem, or even suggestions on whatever. I hope you can accept me into this wonderful clan, have a beautiful day

I remember seeing you a lot. You seem like a nice and kind person.
Yes from me.
Back on top
♥ Clan Application ♥

My name is John my age is 16 and i have played toribash since 2012. I am Forum active 24/7 and i am always trying improve in everything and get along with the toribash community. I wish too join this clan because i think this is a very stable and peaceful clan. I live in Miami and i surprisingly have a life outside of toribash. The things i do outside from toribash on internet is watch videos, Make stories (FanFic's), and Whatever i can do to keep myself entertained. I get along with toribash community very well and i always try help out with people whether it is Forum problem, ingame problem, or even suggestions on whatever. I hope you can accept me into this wonderful clan, have a beautiful day

I remember you and you were really cool im going to say yes
MaryJane Good Fuh Yuh Soul, Like Toothpaste Good Fur Yuh Teet

i say no to jdawg because he obviously didnt read the first page
there is electricity running through my veins.
♥ Clan Application ♥

so i see u cant just leave me alone can u oh well i knew u were in love with me anyway although u didnt read the first page as said by mant ur nice guy i guess :/ i say yes (if my vote even counts >_>).
Originally Posted by emoteen12 View Post
so i see u cant just leave me alone can u oh well i knew u were in love with me anyway although u didnt read the first page as said by mant ur nice guy i guess :/ i say yes (if my vote even counts >_>).

Every members vote counts even if you are trial.
Back on top
Emo i didn't even know you were here ;O

And i now realize my mistake, i cant really edit my app now since it has been pointed out. Apologies.
I am Vectic, or Gavin, and i have been wanting to join a clan for a while. I ask around a lot, and i actually haven't been in a clan in a year or so. That doesn't mean that i won't be an active member though. I did some reading in the posts and stuff on this clan and i really do think i would enjoy it here. I think i am skilled enough to learn and play with the other clan members fine, mostly because (even though i am not a black belt yet) I have been on toribash for at least 3 years. (It says i joined last year, but i had several accounts before that.) I am 14, and plan to stay in one clan for a while. I like the feeling of being part of something great, and i think that this clan will make the feeling stronger.
Last edited by Vectic; Jul 9, 2014 at 01:59 AM.
Originally Posted by Vectic View Post
I am Vectic, or Gavin, and i have been wanting to join a clan for a while. I ask around a lot, and i actually haven't been in a clan in a year or so. That doesn't mean that i won't be an active member though. I did some reading in the posts and stuff on this clan and i really do think i would enjoy it here. I think i am skilled enough to learn and play with the other clan members fine, mostly because (even though i am not a black belt yet) I have been on toribash for at least 3 years. (It says i joined last year, but i had several accounts before that.) I am 14, and plan to stay in one clan for a while. I like the feeling of being part of something great, and i think that this clan will make the feeling stronger.

You have the wrong idea. We don't care about skill, we care about how well we like a user by his personality, etc/
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.