Toribash
View Poll Results: do you want [Bleu]Matt76 quit?
do you want Matt76 quit??
6 Votes / 75.00%
do you want Matt76 stay??
3 Votes / 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Once, in a huge house, made of candy, a man was cooking a female ninja kitten with huge Ears and big ass and small Eye with big dick. She was so nasty that she fucked someone. That Ugly man was her bestfriends who had black dicks. then a fucking woman then a Fun stuff knownas dicks said "Hello". But suddenly Michael Jackson pulled out
Free head texture! Click Here
I went in there a few times, but no one was there so I figured no one ever uses it. I'll be sure to check it more often now I guess...
Once, in a huge house, made of candy, a man was cooking a female ninja kitten with huge Ears and big ass and small Eye with big dick. She was so nasty that she fucked someone. That Ugly man was her bestfriends who had black dicks. then a fucking woman then a Fun stuff knownas dicks said "Hello". But suddenly Michael Jackson pulled out a gun
Once, in a huge house, made of candy, a man was cooking a female ninja kitten with huge Ears and big ass and small Eye with big dick. She was so nasty that she fucked someone. That Ugly man was her bestfriends who had black dicks. then a fucking woman then a Fun stuff knownas dicks said "Hello". But suddenly Michael Jackson pulled out a gun and pointed
Free head texture! Click Here
Once, in a huge house, made of candy, a man was cooking a female ninja kitten with huge Ears and big ass and small Eye with big dick. She was so nasty that she fucked someone. That Ugly man was her bestfriends who had black dicks. then a fucking woman then a Fun stuff knownas dicks said "Hello". But suddenly Michael Jackson pulled out a gun and pointed my mom
Once, in a huge house, made of candy, a man was cooking a female ninja kitten with huge Ears and big ass and small Eye with big dick. She was so nasty that she fucked someone. That Ugly man was her bestfriends who had black dicks. then a fucking woman then a Fun stuff knownas dicks said "Hello". But suddenly Michael Jackson pulled out a gun and pointed my mom. Oh no
Member of [SyN] Now recruiting!
Originally Posted by BadStinga
In the clan Bleu, I can see, you have a really, really "super member". One of your members, kilermvm, probably want to cause problems to your clan.
He joined to KiLa board, and added this message
in our recruitment thread. I think, he wanted to do a lot of laughter, because it was really funny and deplorable behavior.

Simply, this kid probably wants destroy a good opinions about this Clan.
Good night.
you know BadStinga i think killermvn do nothing when he was in the Clan KiLa he dont was enjoy and apply for Bleu then maybe the clan
KiLa

was do him angry because all member lagg him before he was apply for Bleu so thats what i think i think killermvn do NOTHING ok understand?

No, I don't understand. Please try to make more sense next time. Ty.
Member of [SyN] Now recruiting!