Toribash
Originally Posted by Meeeehhhh View Post
anyone up for a game or spar? ill be waiting in jo origin.

i would come but my computer is so far away and I'm too lazy to get it lol
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
I think it's probably long over due, however, definitely appropriate considering my activity.

Not only do I resign from any positions I may still hold (I'm aware I'm currently 'inactive' however I'm unsure if I'm still recognized as a co-leader or not.), but I also leave the clan. You guys don't need someone who comes on once every few months.

Perhaps when I get back into Toribash in a whole then I'll re-apply for [Origin], or create my own clan, who knows.

But until then, see you later, and thanks for all the interesting times, this clan certainly made me into the fighter I am(was) so I can only thank you all for that.
Let Satan guide you
Sorry to hear about your departure Satan, wish you the best of luck and hope to see you again soon in Origin.
Welp, I didn't mind you here! Anyways, Sorry to hear about it, have fun, good luck and hope to see you back here one more time.
I still remember when u were in this clan with me.

Best of luck for the forseeable future satan!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Hey, I know I fucked up a bit and put all the updates of my vacation here instead of in the inactivity thread, and reassured I'll do better next time, I am home from the beach visiting family and whatnot so I should be more active in game and forum wise also.
Rescudo is the only sentient being in the server-iRookie
Apply for (Ne)