Toribash
Originally Posted by Foxire View Post
/jo origin if anyone wants to whoop my ass c:

damn that was pretty fun

thanks to all that came c:
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
OMFG
I LAGGED IN AGARIO AND THEY ATE MY 2.5K MASS (not that it was alot). I COULDN'T PRESS OR MOVE ANYTHING :C. AND I TEAMED WITH SOMEONE TO GET THE MASS, SORRY 4CHAN.

Sincerely,
dank memes

P.S
I am so done.
Originally Posted by Meeeehhhh View Post
OMFG
I LAGGED IN AGARIO AND THEY ATE MY 2.5K MASS (not that it was alot). I COULDN'T PRESS OR MOVE ANYTHING :C. AND I TEAMED WITH SOMEONE TO GET THE MASS, SORRY 4CHAN.

Sincerely,
dank memes

P.S
I am so done.

sorry to hear that buddy :/.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
I'm all good now

I was playing Hunger Games (Agario). I got top 3 with 300 mass, the other two survivors with around 3k. At one point, one guy was fully split up and the other survivor following him while I was eating viruses and eventually got to 500 mass. I rushed him, knowing that I could eat him with my biggest piece. I ate all of his parts. There was now one guy left. He was following the guy I ate like I said, so he basically just went into my blob, me winning the hunger games.

It was so fucking amazing.
I'm all good now

I was playing Hunger Games (Agario). I got top 3 with 300 mass, the other two survivors with around 3k. At one point, one guy was fully split up and the other survivor following him while I was eating viruses and eventually got to 500 mass. I rushed him, knowing that I could eat him with my biggest piece. I ate all of his parts. There was now one guy left. He was following the guy I ate like I said, so he basically just went into my blob, me winning the hunger games.

sounds like my sex life

are you from france cuz notre DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

ok i'll stop.

u still up for that spar if ur still here?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
I'm all good now

Lol i play agar.io too , tell me sincerely have you done a "MLG 360 (lmao 360 ball mass based) non-scope on 3 persons at the same time just by combine your 2 big pieces again ? . i did it one time i have around 6k mass in my 2 sexy red balls and the other guys haved arround 7k mass entirely , so the tryed to eat one of my balls and in that moment i just "BOOM" i was now an entire big red ball with almost 24k-30k mass or so , it was funny and after that i started spliting like a (Spliter) into much parts and i gived all my mass to a guy named "W=TEAM" , and then i started playing toribash because why not.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
I am not up for a spar currently, sorry m8.

Jensson, if you see this, copy and paste the link. And I have done one ^^
agar.io/#3PFRL