yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Damn. Squirrel will kill me... But, the truth is, I was very busy this week, and also didn't had a good idea for this to try. And, today, I set and 30 min latter this came out. Squirrel please don't be mad, I can't control my inspiration, it's ether there or it is not.

P.S. I didn't know in which size u need it so it's like CD size.
Also if Squirrel didn't have his just say what u need so I will try yours too. Sorry again.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Apr 30, 2010 at 05:35 PM.
Idk.
But, I have done some foolish thing which I need to remedy somehow. It's off topic but hell, since we talk about the girls...
I have met in game another girl called tiffany45, and since I needed another female character for the comic (captain of the Hampafortress guards is girl, just so you know :P) I asked her will she want to have that part. She agreed... And since I had to go i didn't had enough time to talk about the details (what reference to use etc...)
Latter I found her again and she was playing sparing with pigking45, and she wasn't talkative that much, so I waited and waited (it was 1000 turns every turn for 10 moves) so i kinda lost my patience :/ (fuck, I can be jerk too) and didn't know she wanted to save the replay :P so i went to /sp just before they finished and spoiled her save :[
She freaked out and kicked me out of the room (banned! :/)
Now... I have to talk to her again, but how? She will probably just kick me every time I try to enter the room where she plays. Shit. I feel really as a jerk and it boders me that much that I had to spill it here.
Is she online?
I can talk to her
Really it aint no problem, im smooth (criminal) with the ladys ^_^
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
I asked pigking45 to pass my apology, he plays with her most and I met her trough him. We'll see what will happened. But thats not gonna change the fact that my first impression was : Dickhead Bojan. :/
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Apr 30, 2010 at 06:18 PM.
I can talk to her I know her really good.
She was in Sin but not for a long time.
I will send a PM to her, but what I have to say to her?

EDIT:

Also you can ask FailxD or other girl that is known in this community.
I rather not. It makes me like some pervert hunting girls for his comic. Especially with this last thing *marked1* that made so much fuss for some who reads the Rift (*kought Chac *kought).