Toribash
/offtopic

so i'm not taking toribash seriously anymore
so i decided to leave origin
and toribash as a whole

gl finding me in game, because it's going to be a 1 in a million chance to find me on public6.
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
Originally Posted by Foxire View Post
/offtopic

and toribash as a whole

gl finding me in game, because it's going to be a 1 in a million chance to find me on public6.

;-;
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
that's crazy. I though they where doing that to only us.

Lol na, they're doing it in threads and forums, everything related at clan stuff.
I'd have 99k posts alredy. x)
Hey guys, I have an update for you!
Still on vacation, I'll be coming back Sunday afternoon and will be able to get on then. I've been on the beach for 4 days and pretty badly sunburnt (hurts to lay down XD). Anyway I haven't been able to check the forums much so I'll prob ask to be caught up later but sorry to hear about fox ;(. Be back soon!
Rescudo is the only sentient being in the server-iRookie
Apply for (Ne)
/offtopic

and toribash as a whole

you just left so casually... well good luck bro, if you ever wanna come back (hint hint) then im sure you'll basically be instantly accepted, luv u bb
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
Originally Posted by Fates View Post
Yeah it's good to have an active member as a second co leader. I recently got accepted as a Trial Game Master, so I'm in and out working with them, the community, and the clan, as well as actual url jobs. so I'm usually very busy with this game xD.

One of the perks of being young is you get holidays. I don't have a job or anything so i'm free to so whatever I want, within reason. I still need to work on my life long job on being a GP
-----
/offtopic

and toribash as a whole

It's probably the better thing to do. I'd rather leave someone with closure than nothing at all. You didn't do the mistake I did, and that's great. I guess this is good bye for you I guess…
Originally Posted by Rescudo View Post
Still on vacation, I'll be coming back Sunday afternoon and will be able to get on then. I've been on the beach for 4 days and pretty badly sunburnt (hurts to lay down XD). Anyway I haven't been able to check the forums much so I'll prob ask to be caught up later but sorry to hear about fox ;(. Be back soon!

Just curious, where did you go? I'm guessing you went vacation before I joined the clan.
Last edited by Nagato; Jul 23, 2015 at 10:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
/offtopic

and toribash as a whole

Bye Bro,
You will be missed.

Originally Posted by Rescudo View Post

Should Be posted In inactive thread.
/offtopic

and toribash as a whole

Sorry to hear about your departure it's a shame that I was never able to meet you in game and talk a little but maybe I'll see ya somewhere down the road, good luck with everything!
/offtopic

and toribash as a whole

I'm sorry that you left so rapidly and without notice. I've noticed recently that in your posts and answer you seemed pissed off for some reason, i thought you were starting to have some kind of adversity against the clan. And now this... to be honest i don't know what to think. Anyways, if want to come back, you are welcome, remember this.