Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

O.O
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
lul

I actually did watch it, and it was very nice. You's a good runner for a Fish, and the jumpy to shoulder decaper thing was sex.
Well since the run was a mess I made a second replay that actually makes this one look bad.

But I did achieve what I set out to do, i.e. stand on his shoulder and boot his head off.
Chaczilla.

Also ye, i'm over the whole account rape thing to be honest. I'm proud of my three green rep bars, and the 2010 date is as much of a novelty as the 1992 one was.

Chac and Red, of course going to think you two did it 'cause ya'll dislike me. I don't know what smods are and aren't capable of doing, so eh, i'm not too bothered.

In other news, Fezch has no penis.
Last edited by Corey; Jul 13, 2010 at 01:35 PM.
lol @ Corey stopping being serious when the smods arrive

s'all cool, i'm not posting here anymore, you can resume trash talking us
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Jesus I laughed at all these posts.

Fish and Llama, do you think I really reported him?

the retardation sometimes reaches certain points. most people were convinced you were moronic to that point. ;)

also, refer to my post in the other thread. (I DIDN'T RESIST, THIS IS THE DEFINITE FINAL POST)