Toribash
aaaah im so happy
looks like my style got updated!
so yea gonna get back those skillz once my PC get repaired!
for now im on my psp XD
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Master: It's going okay atm i'll work on it thursday and friday.

Dark: Congratz and welcome. Enjoy being here. Post every replay you make I want to see you come back in action.
suuuure i've heard my comp will be repaired the next week so yea...
until then i cant do shits but i'll try on another pc
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
I kinda don't support our recruiters anymore, since they're not active snd don't post here anymore, I suggest to put the old system back in. (Members can vote n shit)
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
As far as I can remember members could never vote.
My memory isn't very good though, so some links may prove me wrong. may
Though I do agree the recruiters need to be more active, or that we need new ones.
Last edited by Oblivion; May 29, 2012 at 05:03 AM.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Zeroback:
! Zero - Pain Is My Favorite Flavor Of Tea - It was a kinda nice replay, but to be honest i could only describe the kicks as "goofy". the first one looked weird, especially since the setup was pretty holdy, and then the second, there was a lot of faffing around for not much gore.
! Zero - Anthology - Punch was quickly retracted and thus looked weak but after that it really perked up. The kick was nice and complex, but you made it look simple and the little twirl afterwards added the pazzaz im always looking for.
! Zero - Strike He Who Wears The Krown - I'm afraid this one wasn't so great imo. The jump was pretty symmetrical, and the kick looked a bit half baked. then nothing :<

I'm gonne say no for now, but definitely come back soon once you've worked on a few things. I look forward to seeing what else you ca do.

Shtain:
Shtain_moush - The start was really weird but once you got into it the booms were amazing. I especially loved the punch.
Shtain_bloodbath - Again, lovely booms, the last one was a bit sloppy, but the first one was very nice.
Shtain_Shoulderstand - Eh, it was ok. Although i much prefered your others.
I think I'll go with a yes, make mroe like your first ;]
Last edited by Erth; May 29, 2012 at 08:20 AM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.