Toribash
I was bout to get some pussy from 2 girls and my mom fucked shit up. Im so angry, Now they aint talkin bout it no more
I'm confused, sexually, and physically
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Haaaaa mike, welcome to the real world, shit happens man, we all get cock-blocked
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
But this was horrible. I been locked up forever. These girls were fucking sexy and there was 2 of em !!!!!!!! I WAS GRABBIN ASS, FINGERIN PUSSY AND SUCKIN ON HER NECK. Too much of a fucking tease\

Oh and I met these girls Friday.
Ok ok ok, stop sayin shit like that, I don't want to apply for official and have the clan mods see that