Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we let Akiz in?
Yes
6 Votes / 75.00%
No
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well... I got sum... Also Bored, I'm checking yours.

EDIT: HOLY SHIT! Bored... How the fuck you were able to make it? You run like... 7000 Engage Distance without falling?!?! You're just purely awesome.
Attached Files
DrenssXP - Aikido Split.rpl (52.2 KB, 3 views)
DrenssXP - Decap Slap.rpl (57.8 KB, 3 views)
DrenssXP - Head Smash Cap.rpl (52.3 KB, 3 views)
DrenssXP - MadMan.rpl (107.0 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by DrenssXP; Jun 15, 2010 at 01:20 AM.
Ok. Now I'm pissed of. Thanks Devil, I was needing that. Enjoy what is coming for you.

Also, Bored, you know him in RL? Great. Do you know how to use your hands for something more usefull then type and fap? Awesome. Then do like Gbleek, and show him who's the man ^^
This is just a really random decap i did in wushu.
Attached Files
decapz.rpl (46.6 KB, 3 views)
"Chaos in the world brings uneasiness, but it also allows the opportunity for creativity and growth."~Tom Barrett
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
How strong you guys are? Personaly, even you being a big dickhead to my brother, you're the only one in this clan who got some skill. Meh... You know, you could do so much more if you stop trying to make your ego bigger then you. Well, unfortunaly friends and family are my biggest worry, so, get ready, because my ship cannon have a new target. You guys. As leader of Piratez, I, GrayveXP, am now declaring war against Anarchy until further notice. Thankyou.

I think you guys might like this. Caio, you know, I'm always with you bro. No matter what.

#TribeOn