Toribash
Originally Posted by trocher3 View Post
England?
Also who's dead?

Yes.

no need to surprised. aprox. 100k ppl died everyday

If that were true, the human race would be wiped out in 150,000 days.

Originally Posted by Vordred View Post
If that were true, the human race would be wiped out in 150,000 days.

I believe it's a little over 26,000 people that die a day to be honest.
Even so though, birth rates are higher than death rates so we're still increasing in number.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
I believe it's a little over 26,000 people that die a day to be honest.
Even so though, birth rates are higher than death rates so we're still increasing in number.

^ basically its what rappunk said
:D
no need to surprised. aprox. 100k ppl died everyday

Yeah.

A good friend of mine died today. He had a heart attack and didn't even make it to the hospital. It's like we was just plucked out. He was pretty fit and it shocked a lot of people.
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
Originally Posted by illv View Post
Yeah.

A good friend of mine died today. He had a heart attack and didn't even make it to the hospital. It's like we was just plucked out. He was pretty fit and it shocked a lot of people.

sorry to hear that.
How old is your friend?
Yeah.

Damn this is sad.
Sorry for your lost man.
Thanks guys. I really don't know how old he is. it never occurred to me to ask him. I would place him around 28-30. His younger brother was a HS classmate of mine. I never really expected him do die that way because he was the fitness freak out of all of us.
Yeah.

Damn , sorry to hear that
He love fitness? Do he use steroid? Because steroid have side effect like palpitation (rapid heart beat )
:D
Not really. He just played bball and he usually went for a run when there wasn't anyone to play basketball with. Nothing really heavy, just typical exercise.