Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Clay View Post
If C9 can win this map (now tied 11-11) I believe they will win the series and I get uber profit

RIP skins
skins have left the building
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Fuck me

I tried to bet my Gut Knife on Na'Vi but it didn't work, it would've given me 25 euro profit, and now I see that Na'Vi has won

seriously fucking hell
cage the gargoyle
So uh... I tried Solo q,
Anyone GNM-MGE want to play.. Im a bit tired of shitty teammates no one was watching mid, well someone would of but he kept peaking an awper and dying every round;.

-

Last edited by BANG; Jul 13, 2015 at 03:15 AM. Reason: forgot the spoils :^(
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
"what the fuck is inconsistency"
lmao'd

that guy was pretty funny, too bad he lived up to his name :^(
Nice job Clay, you're improving quickly. You'd probably be global before I hit MG1, both because of the rate you're improving at, and also because of the fact that my wifi is complete trash. Good luck man.

edit; does anyone know any nice maps to practice your pistoling? I'm currently using Bot Aim V4b, but the glock pisses me off so much.
Last edited by Qrgasm; Jul 13, 2015 at 07:09 AM.
am dumb
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
WOOO

nice we should 1v1 some time

Originally Posted by Qrgasm View Post
Nice job Clay, you're improving quickly. You'd probably be global before I hit MG1, both because of the rate you're improving at, and also because of the fact that my wifi is complete trash. Good luck man.

edit; does anyone know any nice maps to practice your pistoling? I'm currently using Bot Aim V4b, but the glock pisses me off so much.

not sure just do a lot of dm