Toribash
Hello whoever happens to be there.

I've been nosing around for a while and I must say this clan got my interest. Although I'm not the most skilled (Brown Belt), I play Wushu constantly and I'm sure with time and maturity (and the assistance of others) I could become alot better. K6vamees first recommended me here and I thought I'd announce my presence. Anyway, I have two improv replays and do what you wish.

EDIT: Appear to have lost last replay, I'll get on that..

Thanks
~Invictium
Attached Files
Wushu1.rpl (59.9 KB, 5 views)
wushu2.rpl (43.8 KB, 5 views)
Nice, stack up some more of those wushu replays, others will come online later to check what you've got. (p.s. relax more joints, easier that way), hax can have a match with you for a final verdict.
Last edited by k6vamees; Jul 15, 2012 at 06:03 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Just gonna keep sendin' them in. This one isn't really a high scorer, but I like it alot for a reason I don't know..
Attached Files
wushu3.rpl (87.1 KB, 3 views)
Hey Invictium: thank you for showing interest in our historic clan.

Find a way to meet me in game and we will spar around and I can critic you, talk to you, etc.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I my name is david I have 18 years old i wanna join this clan but I like the name xD relax :3 haha my english is not perfect but im ok I think ... lawl I talk french and im quebecois im a brown belt and im priority a akido player ^^ and I play ninjutsu sometime im APCEPTED?!!?!??! xD
I say we should let him in guys...
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]