Toribash

Clicky

I was referring to Notes idea (the post you deleted) not Note, and no I am not trying to insult you but you saw it that way.
Originally Posted by Noel View Post
I was referring to Notes idea (the post you deleted) not Note, and no I am not trying to insult you but you saw it that way.

I've personally never had any problem with Noel, and if he wanted to discuss the idea I'm open to that. It was just an idea, after all.
goodbye cruel world
Noel, you are not yourself. This has nothing to do with that. You started being a bum. I got tired of it. Sorry As note said, pm him yourself please. Not me.

I have been dealing with you for about a month like this. You were like, the best toribash friend I knew.
Last edited by Link; May 17, 2014 at 10:10 PM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
Noel, you are not yourself. This has nothing to do with that. You started being a bum. I got tired of it. Sorry As note said, pm him yourself please. Not me.

I have been dealing with you for about a month like this. You were like, the best toribash friend I knew.

i agree with this statement in a way

he was an unserious guy and funny guy at first
now he's like serious and yucky
and
i'm going to puke

"matured"
alright guy
Being mature does not mean you have to be mean and arrogant by the way. Look at me! You should use more smily faces.
when i said "in a way" i meant that i agree that he changed since then

i don't think he got mean though, didn't experience that part

anyway, sorry to confuse you :s
alright guy
No confusion. I knew what your point was. ;) I say mean as a code word for yucky.
We won a solo war, while Abyss was being a meanie face and pointing out all my mistakes. Anyway, (FC) is kind of unlikable.
Just sayin'.
goodbye cruel world
Oh god, I totally would like to war. Can you find another clan to war?

Btw, I came into hacking, so I derped around in notepad. And besides that I created a new trick.
Ima post the replay here since noone uses the replay thread.
Attached Files
#Weird Tricking.rpl (4.73 MB, 8 views)
Last edited by Zockinator; May 17, 2014 at 11:47 PM.
Originally Posted by Note View Post
We won a solo war, while Abyss was being a meanie face and pointing out all my mistakes. Anyway, (FC) is kind of unlikable.
Just sayin'.

oi, it's called giving you help. Also Fight Club ((FC)) is quite likeable. Some members jut aren't as helpful as others.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.