Toribash
150 original ftw! fuck the newer ones!
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
That tokepi or tokipu or however it's spelled, is just so bawws.
One of the best pokemon though to have, is Kadabra/Alakazam.

Just epicness. Also, in my opinion Gayrados (or whatever) is too OP. I went through Pokemon Platinum in 20 hours of real game play time, and using that one pokemon for most, if not every battle to win. I mostly used dragonbreath because it deals 40 HP instead of the "orginal" 20 HP. Just OP.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Nov 21, 2012 at 03:15 AM. Reason: fuck that double post
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
What pokemon game have you guys dedicated the most play hours to?
Downstem
"Patience means bearing the unbearable" Tomo VII - The Bushido code
Funny enough, I have no nintendo ds pokemon games or any gameboy pokemon games. Wii pokemon games aren't bad.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
So you've never known the anguish of looking for hm's or the joy of hatching an egg? And down Heart gold raising my ''big boy'' team which consisted of fairly large Pokemon the team was ursaring, tyranitar, gyarados, hippowdon, steelix and snorlax which i poured over 120 hours into.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
So you've never known the anguish of looking for hm's or the joy of hatching an egg? And down Heart gold raising my ''big boy'' team which consisted of fairly large Pokemon the team was ursaring, tyranitar, gyarados, hippowdon, steelix and snorlax which i poured over 120 hours into.

Honestly, that team is so shitty.
I like the Tyranatar and the Gyarados, but the rest are too easy to beat.

It would take only a fighting type pokemon, water pokemon, and and possibly a dragon/ice pokemon.

Would kill your team so easily.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Downstem View Post
What pokemon game have you guys dedicated the most play hours to?

Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness for Gamecube.

Those were the days...
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Easy to beat? have you raised all of the pokemon listed? Gyarados can easily oust a fighting type any day of the week, steelix easily knocks out any ice or dragon types boasting one of the highest defenses in pokemon second only to shuckle. Not to mention Snorlax to mention Snorlax has thick fat which halves ice/heat damage.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos