Toribash
This is sweet and all, but can we keep this thread for applications and votes. Kgo.
Last edited by Kiza; Oct 15, 2013 at 04:36 AM.
Marrez : is it you tamakuu ? You did a name change i guess. Hehe cool name but i liked tamakuu more :-D
Fancy: Why do you fit to this clan ? : Because most of people of eVo are kind,mature and friendly and i am kinda like it too !
Whats with the alt: I want to prove people that belt and rank doesnt mean anything.
Play a game with me ? : Sure i will look for you everytime i will be ingame !
Kiza: yep ! lets vote !
Last edited by Avashi; Oct 15, 2013 at 03:25 PM.
Sup ?
Well i can honestly tell you that Avashi is a true team player i was in flip with him when he was on his alt Potram. He is a really chill dude and makes great textures. Just putting that out there.
The door to freedom has opened its your choice to walk through it.
Name: Irrita (Zach)

Belt: Blue ( I made a new account. The combined qi would exceed 1000)

GMT: +\- 4:00

Past Clans: Toxic, Exotic

Special Skills: I enjoy drawing and making textures. I mostly make cartoon textures but i do make the occasional realistic texture. I like to sell most of these textures on the forum.

Player Card: I am putting it in the attachments part of the thread.

Former Account(s): ElusiveCow. (This is the account with the other amount of qi on it.

Recommendations/ Vouchers: none

Modes you're good at: My favorite modes are any kind of grappling mods like aikido, aikido big dojo and greykido. I also enjoy playing judo, judo frac, and I'm just starting sambo at the moment.

About yourself: I am a straight A student not to mention that I take high school courses in middle school. I enjoy art in general and I love to draw. I have played a number of sports such as baseball, football and soccer. I have also been a black belt in tae kwon do for two years now.

Why do you want to join [eVo]: I want to join eVo for a number of reasons. First, I think I could benefit extremely in terms of skill level. I can get better at many modes such as sambo. I would be playing with many of the best players in toribash. I may even be able to teach you guys a thing or two. (Probably not, lol.)

Thank you for taking the time to read my application!
Attached Images
image.jpg (28.7 KB, 10 views)
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
Irrita: You are still in a clan. Its not good being in one and apply for an other.
BTW: i posted an app on page 268 just want you guys to know.
Last edited by Avashi; Oct 15, 2013 at 10:34 PM.
Sup ?
Seems your past clan is a bit uh... current.

For obvious reasons, no. Being a straight A student as you claim, I would've assumed you'd be intelligent enough to understand that you can't be in two clans at the same time (nor can you apply for one clan while in another, knowing that we can see the fact that you're in a clan before even reading your app).

Among those reasons, I'd also recommend you get a bit more experience before thinking about applying again.

You seem like a decent dude, don't be too critical on yourself for what I'm telling you. Just be sure not to make the same mistakes twice.

Avashi: Don't worry, we saw it.
Last edited by Fancy; Oct 15, 2013 at 10:43 PM.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

I'm very sorry about this. I guess I rushed the application a bit. D:
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
Irrita: i am sorry for you :/ Maybe you should find a clan that you fit in and stay there for a long time!
Fancy: Excelent! Sometimes i am worried that nobody saw it :-D
Sup ?