Toribash
Post about it here with a time, man, I'll be there from the start next time.

Also, how does one make dreads visible ingame? Just activating em doesnt seem to work.
(thanks rainbowbae)
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
What he said - also make sure you have stuff like that turned on in the client's options

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
family and friends ask me about this game. they think its lame. they just see shapes rolling around. i give up trying to explain this game. still one of the best and most innovative games ever. no fucks given.
That feel when the possibly-salukki never responded to my pleading messages
Originally Posted by skeletonman View Post
family and friends ask me about this game. they think its lame. they just see shapes rolling around. i give up trying to explain this game. still one of the best and most innovative games ever. no fucks given.

My best friend calls it ToriTrash instead of Toribash. He hates it more than he hates me.
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
That feel when the possibly-salukki never responded to my pleading messages

What ?! salukki ?! what's that ? Pleading message ?! sounds like bleeding message, what are you talking about mate ?!

BTW no one seems to respond to anything here anymore.
I respond within 50 sec bby.
I think I may have found salukki on facebook, but havent gotten any response yet. I pleaded for him to rejoin us.
Come more to the irc, rainbow, and things be happening.
:o omg I totally forgot about the IRC !! lol. And I've been asking myself where the fuck are you guys knowing all those new people from..