Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

oshi
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
holy shit chac you better watch out

(by the way, you can't accuse the admin/smod team of racism and other stuff along those lines and not expect a silly response)
Last edited by RedDevil; Jul 12, 2010 at 10:45 PM.
Also, Corey, I didn't touch your account.

Anyway, Fezch, what makes you think this? Your post is very very vague.

Also I just noticed there is an NZ organization, so I really can't be accused of being biased against you. And I really don't care where you're from.

Finally, claims of racism? hahahahaha
Last edited by RedDevil; Jul 12, 2010 at 10:43 PM.
You guys are giving us a good stereotype to discriminate you for. Paranoid, whiny little babies who take everything out of context.
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Can't wait to see him get demoted.

(:

Yeah guess who your report went to. Comon guys please stop being idiots. You are making us Kiwis look stupid.
It's only racist if you are black. duh. But seriously just get over it nothing good will come of this. Unless veb gets involved as It's an NZ org which I highly doubt as they haven't really done anything wrong. Snipped a sig and changed Corey's rep? =/
Last edited by SpaceLlama; Jul 13, 2010 at 12:02 AM.
Pc running slow? Think you are infected or just want a general clean up? Try this.

OHMIGOD!!
Pope of BnW • [Torigod] • Lord of Wibbles • YouTube • Toriblog Admin • Interface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]