Toribash
Sup guys. Would like to say that we're now allies.
So me and some guys from apocalypse may be posting here sometimes. :>
ooookk i guess
-----
Originally Posted by error View Post
anyone do loans? Asking for tc sucks because you never know if you'll be able to pay it back or not, but having error as my name is killing me.

Other than getting the money for my namechange, I'd like to know what you guys think is better.

Should I go;

Jaxon - My first name
James - My middle Name
Wise - My last name
Jaxo
Jack

ik, they aren't super legit names that sound cool like error, but error is too fucking mainstream 4 me and it just doesn't seem unique so those are your only options mkay.

Wise defiantly wise
Last edited by Fates; Jul 22, 2015 at 02:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Hey guys

"they" let me out of the place they're keeping me for a day so I could go to rhode island with my family, and my sister took the greatest selfie of all time. my mom has already framed it and put it on the wall, only a matter of time before she finds out xD

M'Lady

As you can probably see, im doing alot better lately and they will let me out in the next week if I keep getting better
for those of you who are 100% confused by this, I was getting depressed and had to go to a hospital place so I would be watched over and taught about the stuff I'm going through and how to deal with it, but im doing so much better now :D
Nice to see your guys again, I get like 10 minutes of computer time every week there and I chose to write this, you guys mean alot :)

Peace
(Origin)
Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
Hey guys

"they" let me out of the place they're keeping me for a day so I could go to rhode island with my family, and my sister took the greatest selfie of all time. my mom has already framed it and put it on the wall, only a matter of time before she finds out xD

M'Lady

As you can probably see, im doing alot better lately and they will let me out in the next week if I keep getting better
for those of you who are 100% confused by this, I was getting depressed and had to go to a hospital place so I would be watched over and taught about the stuff I'm going through and how to deal with it, but im doing so much better now
Nice to see your guys again, I get like 10 minutes of computer time every week there and I chose to write this, you guys mean alot

Peace

sup illumi! good to see youre better... and well see you in that creepy selfie
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post

No problem. You are welcome.

Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
Hey guys

M'Lady

for those of you who are 100% confused by this, I was getting depressed and had to go to a hospital place so I would be watched over and taught about the stuff I'm going through and how to deal with it, but im doing so much better now
Nice to see your guys again, I get like 10 minutes of computer time every week there and I chose to write this, you guys mean alot

Peace

Really happy to hear that, i can't wait to have you between us again. Gosh, that face is scary.

Originally Posted by Slaybelle View Post
*lurking*

Wait wait wait, Slaybelle?? How are you mate?
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post

Hey kratos long time no see.