9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Firefox is Confusing.
I'm on my brother's computer, and I have to use Firefox. Can anyone tell me how to use this? I know Ctrl+T opens new tabs, and that's about it.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
There should be a little cut scene, where the new Co-Leader competition is going on.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
i'm just saying i found the introduced sexuality a bit unnecessary, it doesn't add to the story at all and it was pretty much completely random, with no buildup behind it whatsoever. was probably just marked1 inflating her ego through you anyway

Sorry if i come across as rude, i can be sort of a critic sometimes

some little criticism on criticism here:
as long as it doesnt take anything away from the story, characterization, conflicts and doesnt go off too much, its fine and welcomed. but seeing as not much of the story is introduced i dont see anything too bad so far. but i see your position and respect it.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
I HATE THAT GAME! It used to be good... when it the graphics in it looked good but that may just be a crappy pc version.

I prefer Oblivion... *plays oblivion NOW*