Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Holy cow, this happened in the 10mins after I posted this.

Get a new theme bro. :3
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Ahaha, yeah I rented it out yesterday. It's fuckin' awesome, i've got a crew together consisting of me, Cody and you. I also got Fight Night Round 4 out, but I don't think you'd be so into that xP
haven't played proper games online in ages, due to not having 7th gen console, or even 6th gen D:

i was running around no-scoping in "wizard" then some nooob through a plasma at me although a shot him as he ran away xD
I type as I speak, with several commas and run on sentences, dont be hatin'.
in all seriousness Alex i wanna see some of those lasers in action some time....
I type as I speak, with several commas and run on sentences, dont be hatin'.
Chac, nice input.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
His green one is awesome with a little bit of smoke, but I haven't seen his multicoloured one yet.