Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Eh, I guess it's mostly me that got our board the attention of the mods.

I was trollin' siku so in came Chac. Chac banned me. RedDevil and Chac are butt buddies and dislike me a whole lot. Chac/Red fucked up my account due to my large rep bar. They came to the source of the rep, snipped your signature. ovah got his avatar removed, but that was lsl, but he's an smod now so eh.

I'll take responsibility for all this madness. Sorry guys.

Get out of it. None of this is your fault.

Ohk, maybe some of it is, but this is powa aboos to teh worst. :3
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
D:
Not with the dildo, I hope.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by ovah9000 View Post
yea after WWII or was it WWI?

I think it was WWI. Origins of WWII.
You guys are cracking me up, can we do this more often please. Its so funny when you think you have to "fight" for your rights... I actually don't know what you are trying to do, but it's so funny.
*slurp*
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
If you have it, I bags sitting beside you watching it.