yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

all those reasons are pretty unsubstantial, but i guess you needed a huge list to cover up a possible underlying sexual frustration

Ouch! Pogodio si ko prstom u govno! Yes, I'm very sexually frustrated man. As a matter of fact I'm that guy in the park who wears only toga and flashes girls with his naked body everyday from 18.00h to 20.00h.

it doesn't add to the story at all and it was pretty much completely random, with no buildup behind it whatsoever

How could u know the whole story? Even I make changes everyday cause this community changes everyday. But I had to introduce her character somehow cause [SPOILER] she has another showing latter in which It has to be explained her power to use sea creatures as a defense against the invasion force.

Also, this stuff is freeware project, meaning: if u like it - read it, if u don't like it -pass. Nothing gave, nothing taken. It's a work of love, doesn't follow the rules of logic.
^
Mhm
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
This one:

1. an all white background
2.i want a black kid (not too black like a light brown skinned kid) with a hat on, hip hop jewelry, jeans, white t-shirt, and just a nice CARTOON looking kid turned to the side. not facing the cover!
3. remember its like a cartoon
4. Above the kid could you put daKidKam (spell it just like that) which is my rap name
5. Below the kid put "First Impression"
6. I want the cover to be nice and simple. because simple is better in my opinion
7. I really appreciate it yall please help me out. if u wanna see what I rap like go to www.youtube.com/dakidkam

#TribeOn
well im pretty much screwed ^_^ i <3 morrowind and i know enough to mod the hell out of it. i may be stuck like that for a while D:

Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Chris, if you gonna be that active, you can't be our Co-Ldr >:Q

Just quoting to show Chris that he's in danger...

#TribeOn
My turn.
I have school from 9:15 AM to 3:30 PM. (9:15h to 15:30h) I have to wake up at 7:00, as I take like an hour to get ready. (I'm too lazy ect.) On Wednesdays, I have T.A.G (Talented and Gifted) until 1:30 PM. (13:30h) I make flash animations, and artwork for friends in my spare time. When I get home I sit on the couch and play my XBox 360, or go on Toribash. Then I eat, play, and sleep. On Thursdays I go to Boy Scouts, do whatever I have to do, and sleep.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Skull Chamber.

Or, we can go basic and use "The Pirate Ship"
DUN DUN DUN...