Toribash
Originally Posted by EliMcFly View Post
it's a tori poking out of the window

ty

no double posting Xd.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
no double posting Xd.

I guess the forum glitched again because he posted that as answer of my last post ;)
anyone do loans? Asking for tc sucks because you never know if you'll be able to pay it back or not, but having error as my name is killing me.

Other than getting the money for my namechange, I'd like to know what you guys think is better.

Should I go;

Jaxon - My first name
James - My middle Name
Wise - My last name
Jaxo
Jack

ik, they aren't super legit names that sound cool like error, but error is too fucking mainstream 4 me and it just doesn't seem unique so those are your only options mkay.
Last edited by Jaxon; Jul 21, 2015 at 07:16 AM.
don't do jack cause jackmorris from moff has been waiting for that for a long time lel.
do any of those
your name is jaxon? that's aweosme
don't do jack cause jackmorris from moff has been waiting for that for a long time lel.
do any of those
your name is jaxon? that's aweosme

Not sure who the hell that is but I crossed it off
Originally Posted by error View Post
anyone do loans? Asking for tc sucks because you never know if you'll be able to pay it back or not, but having error as my name is killing me.

Other than getting the money for my namechange, I'd like to know what you guys think is better.

Should I go;

Jaxon - My first name
James - My middle Name
Wise - My last name
Jaxo
Jack

ik, they aren't super legit names that sound cool like error, but error is too fucking mainstream 4 me and it just doesn't seem unique so those are your only options mkay.

I did loans until I lost 100k from it :/

----

I am in Japan currently, waiting for my 13 hour flight back home. Will be there soon, but I fucking hated this flight on the way here.

Btw, selling full 128, offer if interested. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=522529
Weppet, was that the lowest you've seen it, and do you see it being sold at that price often?
Last edited by nord; Jul 21, 2015 at 08:53 AM.
Originally Posted by Meeeehhhh View Post
I did loans until I lost 100k from it :/

----

I am in Japan currently, waiting for my 13 hour flight back home. Will be there soon, but I fucking hated this flight on the way here.

Btw, selling full 128, offer if interested. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=522529
Weppet, was that the lowest you've seen it, and do you see it being sold at that price often?

The full 128 you mean? I usually see it sold for 26k-27k, you should wait for that amount. Blindfold is 20k maximum.