Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Nice to see you all using invade tags. :3
Closing thread.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by Alexxy View Post
Yes, its true.

I'm Off for a week To Christchurch on a Audio Engineering course..

Ill be back on Saturday night.

Oh and my new toy should be back then (not the dildo the laser) and then Corey and Andrew can come play with it. (Yeah i was just being retarded again). But Corey and Andrew you's should come up and listen to music and watch 2 trippy lasers .

See you all soon

God damn it, you make it sound like we all want it up the chuff.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Its over now, they made a robbing page where you could randomly get peoples TC.

If your attempt to rob them failed, you lost TC. They did it to raise the value of TC so its worth buying...

But that was a few days ago now and its finished.

Thank god someone else gets this. I learnt about this kind of thing in history last year, about how Germany printed off a tonne of their own currency and devalued it hardout to get out of debts with France and Britain.
Basically, the same thing here, except opposite.
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Oh hey look at this thread.

I don't think rep is the way to go about this. I got my rep fucked 'cause of this board, I got my whole account fucked 'cause of this board.

You can't blame it on the whole of the NZ board. Most of it came from other places. You got more rep from other people than here.
Re-opened for the lol's.
Negativities
It seems that some of our members are gaining attention from Smods and Admins. This could be our own doings, a coincidence even. But imo, the are cracking down on us.
Either someone complained to a admin or smod, and they have decided to be harder on this org, or one of them saw it and decided to take a virtual shit on us New Zealanders.

Either way, I don't think we can actually do much about it. We can fight back, like alexxy did with his "Give Corey his rep back" group, but this won't lead to anything except more trouble.
If we give in to it, we have been beaten by the mods. They would have made us do what they want, like fucking puppets.

Imo, they could be doing better things than this, something actually constructive. Instead they are picking on a minority, where they could be doing better things.

IN THIS BOARD: Members of a certain country getting picked on by the admins and smods of the forum community. If that isn't racist, I don't know what is.
Eh, I guess it's mostly me that got our board the attention of the mods.

I was trollin' siku so in came Chac. Chac banned me. RedDevil and Chac are butt buddies and dislike me a whole lot. Chac/Red fucked up my account due to my large rep bar. They came to the source of the rep, snipped your signature. ovah got his avatar removed, but that was lsl, but he's an smod now so eh.

I'll take responsibility for all this madness. Sorry guys.