Toribash
Hey, Normally I'd put this in the inactive thread but seeing as I'm still a trial and only supposed to talk in here and replay thread Ill put it here. I'm going on vacation tomorrow morning and won't be back until next sunday (a week from tomorrow). Just giving some warning on my inactivity. I'll have my ipod so I'll try to get on forums but idk if I'll be able to.
Rescudo is the only sentient being in the server-iRookie
Apply for (Ne)
Originally Posted by Rescudo View Post
Hey, Normally I'd put this in the inactive thread but seeing as I'm still a trial and only supposed to talk in here and replay thread Ill put it here. I'm going on vacation tomorrow morning and won't be back until next sunday (a week from tomorrow). Just giving some warning on my inactivity. I'll have my ipod so I'll try to get on forums but idk if I'll be able to.

You're no longer a trial
Originally Posted by Rescudo View Post
Is there a thread that shows the rankings of everyone? I had not noticed I was promoted from trial.

Check the clans tab at the top of the forum, and look through the roster for yourself. You're a member I think.

Anyways, you up for a spar man? I'm really fucking bored and I want to get on the production team thing concon is doing, but I'll need several example spars, so you up?
Is there a thread that shows the rankings of everyone? I had not noticed I was promoted from trial.
Rescudo is the only sentient being in the server-iRookie
Apply for (Ne)
Originally Posted by error View Post
Assumming the "Jobs" thread is outdated, how would one like myself achieve a higher rank?

Also, I'd like to make a small suggestion. Almost everything is untidy. The ranks, the main thread, even a few other threads. I'd just like for the grammar to be cleaned up and for the ranks to be proper. War Disciples looks SO much more proffessional than simply war disciples imo.

I honestly don't know.

I was given this rank by doing things a council member would do: thoroughly express my opinion (my lazy butt does not do that anymore), be active in this clan and a few more things that I do not know/am fond of, though I do them without even knowing. I guess I do know.

Just do the things that are fit for the rank you aspire (I don't use that word often, sorry if it was used in the wrong way) to be. For example, if you wish to become a War Disciple, go on the hunt for wars, do something amazing or maybe even memorable in the war, be active and do them often, and a tiny bit more. I didn't really want to be a council member, but I got used to it (I guess) and now I am totally ok with it.

I don't really post like this often, lol.
----
I'd fix the grammar mistakes and ranks if I could.
----
How much would a Blindfold usually cost? I might trade it for my full 128.
Last edited by nord; Jul 20, 2015 at 09:10 AM.
Originally Posted by error View Post
Assumming the "Jobs" thread is outdated, how would one like myself achieve a higher rank?

Also, I'd like to make a small suggestion. Almost everything is untidy. The ranks, the main thread, even a few other threads. I'd just like for the grammar to be cleaned up and for the ranks to be proper. War Disciples looks SO much more proffessional than simply war disciples imo.

We still have a list about how to obtain a job in Rules & Guidelines thread, still not outdated. If you want to fix grammar go ahead and do it, send me the correct text in BB code and i'll fix it, would be nice. Also I've proposed in a rank clean up some times ago, but seems that the project stopped for some reason. I'll see what i can do. Exactly the same thing about the clan page.
-----
Originally Posted by Meeeehhhh View Post
I honestly don't know.

I was given this rank by doing things a council member would do: thoroughly express my opinion (my lazy butt does not do that anymore), be active in this clan and a few more things that I do not know/am fond of, though I do them without even knowing. I guess I do know.

Just do the things that are fit for the rank you aspire (I don't use that word often, sorry if it was used in the wrong way) to be. For example, if you wish to become a War Disciple, go on the hunt for wars, do something amazing or maybe even memorable in the war, be active and do them often, and a tiny bit more. I didn't really want to be a council member, but I got used to it (I guess) and now I am totally ok with it.

I don't really post like this often, lol.
----
I'd fix the grammar mistakes and ranks if I could.
----
How much would a Blindfold usually cost? I might trade it for my full 128.

I've seen it sold for 17k - 20k.
Last edited by WeppetKo; Jul 20, 2015 at 10:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
We still have a list about how to obtain a job in Rules & Guidelines thread, still not outdated. If you want to fix grammar go ahead and do it, send me the correct text in BB code and i'll fix it, would be nice. Also I've proposed in a rank clean up some times ago, but seems that the project stopped for some reason. I'll see what i can do. Exactly the same thing about the clan page.
-----

I've seen it sold for 17k - 20k.

I'll try to fix it when I get time.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather