Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by DyLH123 View Post
hello, sorry i wasnt active. well... the excuse is, i havent really been bothered to come onto tb as i have started doing lots of sporrts and performing them for charities such as cycling, challenges and also football. so sorry but if you can remember me @beatzarr can you please let me back in? im good at: abd, parkour and quite good at spar.
-----
i will be midly active from now on

Welcome back Dylh123! remember me? but i also think you should make an application to re-join. But most of all welcome back
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
hello, sorry i wasnt active. well... the excuse is, i havent really been bothered to come onto tb as i have started doing lots of sporrts and performing them for charities such as cycling, challenges and also football. so sorry but if you can remember me @beatzarr can you please let me back in? im good at: abd, parkour and quite good at spar.
-----

You're not supposed to beg on our recruitment center. Apply in two weeks.
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch
-----

Who are you?
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
hello, my name is dylan holliday also known as dylh123. i am into sports and also video games. i am currently taking part a lot of charity based events as i have been diagnosed with osgood slatters disease from a bad fall last july its basically a chip in the bone under the knee cap which has filled up with this sort of liquid and let extra bone growth on top. i have been going to hospital for a long time now but im now back into my sports such as badminton, cycling, football and exercises. but back to my app... im aged 12 coming 13 in july, well experienced at toribash.<--- bit modest but, oh well haha. mods im good at: abd, jousting, parkour. i would be very grateful if i could represent beatzarr's diamond clan. i would try my best to get some victories. thank you for reading my story!!
Dylan is the name of this toribasher;)
and zwouter, i can remember you :3
-----
beatzarr does that mean i cant join??
Last edited by DyLH123; May 1, 2014 at 11:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Dylan is the name of this toribasher;)