No
6 Votes / 60.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
Your acting like an american.
Also i highly doubt your a genius.
Sorry bro.
The fact that you have never studied for an exam in your life proves this.

No matter what, work eventually over takes natural talent, obviously anybody smart would realise this, ofc you could be a dumb shit and say imma genius no study for me im gonna go to uni at 5 cuz thats how i roll.

Trik, seeing as your a genius, argue for religion.

Nice stereotype bro, I'm an American and I actually take offense in what you just said. I guarantee you've never actually been to America and your just basing your knowledge about American people off of idiotic and fake rumors on the Internet.
In short terms, you're a retarded bigot.
what am i doing here
whoops was incomplete statement.
c/p'd in referance to bigot minds commonly found in american.
Notice i did not say, all americans are like this.

I know a few that arent, many have unintentional bias.
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
Toxico youre so epic can you do my bicep or hand, but head is takkkeeenn D;

Ok i make some smexyass textures for ya.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
should let me do something.

but i cant map for shizzle.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
I will guarantee you that where ever you live, there are people worse than us. And I will not argue for religion. It's like trying to argue against a murder, when it was obviously committed. Also, I believe Adrian, and Sentinel, I doubt you have an IQ over 120. I'm 15, and I don't need to work for anything yet. My intellect has allowed me to stay where I am right now, and probably will allow me to stay here until University. Once again, I'm in a prep school that feeds straight into Harvard and Yale. In fact, I went to the same high school GWB Junior, and GB Senior went (I know, I know) but still.
So stop trying to disprove things that are not provable, especially where you are currently, and try to stay more on the discussion topic.
Originally Posted by MpoNori View Post
how about brains? you never seen you own brain right? Then you dont have a brain.

But brains do exist. It's proven that brains do exist.
Originally Posted by trikskier View Post
That's your loss then Facade. Also, Sentinel, I'm not bigoted, I just have a strong opinion on what is right and wrong. If you believe in God, he can create anything right? I mean he did create the universe in 7 days amirite? But, no one can kill him either, meaning he is omnipotent right? Thus, if God were real, he could create something that could destroy him, thus making him non-omnipotent. God = proven false.
Also, Facade Once your IQ is over 140/150, depending on the tester/test it is consider genius range. Do you really think I got into the best boarding school in the world because I'm dumb as shit? Fuck, I never studied for a test or for school in my whole life. I've never had to. So before you go and discrediting me, why don't you get to know me first. Also, Stephen Hawking's IQ is over 160. Check your facts bro.
Finally, Sentinel, I'm not American so stop with your ridiculous stereotypes and get on with life.
/thread.

I think Google Translate and Wikipedia are used for this.

You never use these words in other posts (outside of this thread), for instance, Adrian and Facade actually use "uncommon" words in other posts.

Also, replace 'Serious Interlectual" with "My-IQ-is-better-then-yours-so-I'm-the-best" thread.
Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
You're acting like an american.
Also i highly doubt you're a genius.
Sorry bro.
The fact that you have never studied for an exam in your life proves this.

No matter what, work eventually over takes natural talent, obviously anybody smart would realise this, ofc you could be a dumb shit and say imma genius no study for me im gonna go to uni at 5 cuz thats how i roll.

Trik, seeing as your a genius, argue for religion.

lol there are more errors.

The universe is expanding because it acts almost like a spring, with dark matter pushing it back out once it starts contracting. This can be proven by the faint blue light that objects give as they move away from you, (they give off red coming towards you).
-----
Originally Posted by Slaugther View Post
But brains do exist. It's proven that brains do exist.

Pfft, it's all a scam, man.
Last edited by DrJim; Nov 4, 2011 at 06:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Lol sonny. Unless I were a college professor, I highly doubt I would use those words unless I'm in a serious debate (which I was) or if I'm in a classroom. Also, I don't think you can use Google Translate or Wikipedia to find any of those things out. Perhaps Stephen Hawking's IQ, but then again that's only a misconception as he has never taken one.