Toribash
Originally Posted by vladvlad View Post
If you liked Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo another great movie you could watch would be Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu, though you have to see the series adjacent to it, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu(if you haven't seen them, that is).

So, just finished Chobits. Reminded me a lot of Elfen Lied. Looking for something interesting to watch now...any recs?

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/DoleH

Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu seems interesting and has quite a rating too. You said I should also see the series on it, Which one the 2006 or 2009 one and should I see the movie first than start the series or finish the series than watch the movie?
I think it was the 2009 series. It is enjoyable but it has one very annoying arc which you can skip because it brings nothing new(you will see why). You should start with the series as the movie is literally a sequel to it.
Proud member of [Pandora]
Had trouble finding a place to stream it, so I started Rosario to vampire, its quite enjoyable. I've found that I enjoy anime more if it has romance in it. (And a decent quality picture)
Yep. Romance seems to be a decisive factor over how much I enjoy an anime lately. At first it didn't matter much, but nowadays I seem to only end up watching anime with some sort of romance in them.
I pretty much only watch romance animes. Or action with romance. Or anything with romance.

Currently watching ef: memories.
watch azumanga daioh:Animation
i almost faint on the moe~ness
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
@Hero, that has a nice story. You'll enjoy it, the sequel is a bit saddening though. Overall its definitely a great romance/drama.
So I finished Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora. A pretty interesting and touching story though really shord(only 6 episodes). It felt more like watching a movie than a series but it's still quite a good one.
Man, Shingeki no Kyojin is so awesome.
I think that's my favorite this season.

Epicness, badassness and stuff like that

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!