View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Nikelaos View Post
how about 500 dojo and 500 mf, it seems to work quite well from my experimentation,

ok then. Let's check this on multiplayer.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Nikel - that was not an "opener".
Maldi - barely, barely.

Come on guys. There are money to win. You have an example. It should be more decisive move, stronger attack. Not like these replays above :S. ;)
Feel free to experiment with holds, or whole-hold body. It's good that you try, mate.
And this is one of new type of contest that hits this clan soon - contests that will rewards people inventing some moves/openers etc. when asked for it - not random luckies, or replays.

This comp is very important, guys.
I got a gory replay,i think its pretty brutal

Edit: lol nvm i thought this comp was still going lol
Attached Files
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
I got a gory replay,i think its pretty brutal

Edit: lol nvm i thought this comp was still going lol

Omfg it's fucking brutal actually. and you're right. It's going till this Saturday. And you're on the lead >.< - your replay is just perfect example of rage.
Second place - starrzz so far.
Hope you like!

(The Zombie one came out "skippy" for me)
Last edited by GenX000; Mar 30, 2008 at 03:07 AM.
<3 Toribash!
Changes
Hmmm... dunno where to start...

I'm considering changing nature of the clan that I'm leader of, from relax-based to either style or impro based.

I'd like our clan to be special in either of those things - whether "elite" people are those who have their own current style - like me and skulloman - relax, superjojo and junior - awesome hold (and I mean awesome, I admire those guys' moves and games, they are innovative, crazy, and it's super pleasant to watch them play), those in ranks below are people who are developing their own unique moves/openers/styles/attacks etc - whether they are close to be original, are in half way or joined clan cause they want to develop they own style.
So yea - we're probably going to introduce some kind of hierarchy, that will award people with unique styles, and game plays with good clan titles, and highlight them as great players.

The main idea stays - to make great, fun fights, incredible replays (so like not playing for wins but for style, and to have fun - improvising), but now your tools won't be restricted to relax all every turn. It was my style. You can develop your owns. My style may change too, but I'll keep it somehow unique. And help in developing your own styles will be provided to all new recruits, in hope that we'll be a make-incredible-replays and develop-your-own-style-factory.

Still aim will be to be different than most other clans (or all?).
Our "extraordinarity" will now flash unrestricted to being relaxed.
Relax/hold/mix - it's all for people.
Do what you like, but do it well.

With it comes the name change.

Either - "Style" or "Impro"...
there is an option to keep RelaxAll as a name too. If you want to, but with such a changes name change could come as well.

I'd like to have your opinions.

And I restrict my right to delete unwanted posts from people that are not in clan, and are nevertheless trying to put their "5 cents" just to let us know they think they're uber. -_-
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
Omfg it's fucking brutal actually. and you're right. It's going till this Saturday. And you're on the lead >.< - your replay is just perfect example of rage.
Second place - starrzz so far.

Yay! lol kickass man,
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just like you said in the poll, intro is the way to go, more fun and skill required, since style limits you within the barriers of your "style".