Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

No GDubs relax bro
-----
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Maybe? He didn't do any mistakes before that ban so...

Thx Azze that means a lot and makes me feel so much better <3 I got back to back 4 point infractions so I got overwhelmed :P I had no time to step back :/
I still belive in you zen.. I want to be able to do wars, to make sure we don't go backwards in rank. (If that is possible)
Ah Shit.
I'm honestly debating whether or not to join back in. I dunno, seems childish if I did.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Well i manage wars so come on when im on and we will own everyone
When (i) Grow Up, I Will Identify As An Attack Helicopter <3
Sometimes (i) realize life is fucking stupid
Everyone can Manage Wars ;) The more wars the merrier. Also Bob and BK just left. I really didn't expect Bob to leave :/
I'm with FC till the end mates.. And if we work hard enough, we will make this clan great again!....

First of all we need someone to start recruitment servers, then we need a group of people that are skilled enough to do wars ( me included) Then a bunch of trainers ~One or Two~ then we have to recruites which if needed will be trained.

I have been a leader for 1 clan, Trust me, we will stay alive!
Ah Shit.
Me and diegod have got this while zens gone XD... Hurry up zen XD
When (i) Grow Up, I Will Identify As An Attack Helicopter <3
Sometimes (i) realize life is fucking stupid
Lol in all the business making FCTourney public for the first time and announcing it to everyone I forgot to announce it here on FC XD Ironic isn't it. Anyway i'm gonna tell you guys now(Thank you Captain Obvious :P). Hey guys don't forget to join FCTourney! It's the first time it's public since FC is running a bit low on members It'll be really fun because there'll be a lot of people from different Clans meaning more (Friendly)competition! Anyways here's the Link - http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=483606&page=2
BTW! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...57#post7660857 It's a cool Event and I think we can win this if we collaborate! First order of business, what Pet/Monster? Ogre? Troll? Ogre Troll? Maybe a Giant Orc Brute Since we are few in numbers but great in power.
-----
BTW I'm glad to hear that guys and i'm not gone lolz :P I can still somewhat manage FC from a banned state Also good news! Ban got reduced to 2 months! I'll be back soon bbs <3 And Diegod everyone can do all of that Except recruiting which is just for Cos(And Diegod your now a Co i'll Rank you Up when I get pack :P) and The Leader No need to compartmentalize shiz As long as we have 2 Cos and 1 Leader and everyone can declare Clan Wars and all Cos and Leaders can invite people and recruit people we're good
-----
I'm so pumped for all the Events i'm joining.
-----
BTW I'm with FC till' after the end :3 It already technically ended before but we revived it and if it dies again i'll still stay after the end again :P And then revive it again and so on so And if someday I won't be able to revive it i'll still stick with it I'm with it till' after all ends that happens to it And I'd like to thank you guys. The revival of FC couldn't have happened with you :)
-----
BTW Chimmy gets Ranked Up to Fighter, AlphaN00b gets Brutal Fighter and Limojudo gets Fighter when I get back And ofc like I said earlier Diegod get's to be Co too I always make sure we have 2 Cos and 1 Leader ;)
-----
Congratz on the Promotion Diegod!
Last edited by ZENKID123; Oct 14, 2014 at 07:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump