Ranking
Togo guess what you where never even considered to join Evolution. Plus you are very obnoxious and clearly you don't know when or how to calm yourself/think like an adult.
Oldschooler | Evolution
Spars
togo : Thanks to show how you are in your app. We are all sure we don't want you now. Insulting Trip in our own clan ! Crazy child !

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Name: David Xuan
Belt: blue (second account is fifth dan)
GMT: +2
Past Clans: Back Flips (i am not clan hopping...)
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): i have some experience with texture making. And ingame of course

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): Potram

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): i guess not . But i was hanging out with Tamakuu alot, i dont know where did he go :/

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): Spar and Aikido

About Yourself: Hello eVo members, i am David and i am 14 years old. I live in the Czech republic and i am in the ninth class (gonna go study on a gymnasium).I do karate and teakwondo for four years and own a brown belt ! My activity ingame is : 6/10 Forum: 9/10

My other qualities: I am a very friendly and kind person. I am very loyal and trying to be as honest as i can. I always have a good mood !

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: I left my old clan because it was dying and i missed the feeling of being in a family, so i want to join this clan because its very active and it has really good players in it!

So thats it ! hope you like my app ! :-D
btw: feel free to ask if you want !
Last edited by Avashi; Oct 14, 2013 at 03:33 PM.
Sup ?
See, that's one very important thing that I love about this clan. You all stick together as One. Stand up for each other and don't let anyone get hurt. I love that. True defenition of a family.
|SP||MP|
Originally Posted by omega90 View Post
See, that's one very important thing that I love about this clan. You all stick together as One. Stand up for each other and don't let anyone get hurt. I love that. True defenition of a family.

I totally agree with you, evo is like a family, and i said it in my app, btw very good point of view.
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
(A little late on my response, but)
Togo: The whole idea of having the bot join eVo stemmed from a joke anyways, and I think we all assumed the bot's membership was simply circumstantial and not permanent. You aren't doing us any good posting here.

As for acting as a family, that is one of the most valuable things you can have in a clan. Evolution is a very tight knit, and there is a certain level of respect every member of this clan has for one other. It's important to realize this when applying, which is why I am glad to see a general consensus as this goes.

-This also indefinitely contributes to the lengthy application process. Those who can't earn the respect and friendship of the members of this clan aren't worthy to be here at all. All I'm getting at is that it is not just to piss people off. You'll know when you're ready to join, and we will too.

Avashi: What makes you fit for this clan? I'm on the edge as of now. Also, what's with the alt? I'd like to play in-game with you sometime.
Last edited by Fancy; Oct 14, 2013 at 11:56 PM.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Originally Posted by Avashi View Post
Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): i guess not . But i was hanging out with Tamakuu alot, i dont know where did he go :/

I didn't go anywhere
beware
the goblin
Sorry for the late post, but i wanted to have a say about togo doing what he did. I was there when it happened and in my opinion you were doing something that an 8 year old prick would do, it started to annoy us and you deserved what you had coming.

I have not been looking at the clan thread often but from what i can see you were acting as if you were apart of the clan, i don't think you are realizing that you never were apart of it, and the fact that you were using the bot to offend the members? i honestly hope you read this, the amount of respect i had for you is gone now.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best