Toribash
I'm active this week. But DD wasn't in my recruiting time. It was the recruiter from last week.

I can still do it if you want, I'll do it a bit later, I'm busy atm.
Chaos, what about kennichi? Is he in your recruiting time? If yes, give an opinion on him pl0x
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
Kennichi's isn't in correct format. Three replays is it not? Also, I'm crazy busy atm, But I promise I will get em all done tomorrow before my recruiting time is over. (Atm just ken and DD)
Hi guys,
I'd try to applying to join ormo.
All replays are madman.

1st : A replay which starting with kicking at the glute,then shoulders,and the last kick is upper parts kick.And there's a skeet..

2nd : A replay with 2 boom kicks and ends with a pose too.

3rd : A replay starts with a split and upper parts kick.After then,i crush the glutes part and groin parts.

I hope i can accepted in here.
Attached Files
#Ae - Mach.rpl (325.7 KB, 8 views)
#Ae - Full Power.rpl (284.6 KB, 10 views)
#Ae - Red Armor.rpl (239.0 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Avalanche; May 18, 2012 at 12:19 PM.
np np np
im patient...
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Alright, here we are guys. DD, you're up first.

Dranz Night - First kick was a beauty, nice flow, and nice boom. The jump after the boom there was a bit twitchy compared to the rest of the replay, but it still looked decent. The finish and the pose were nice.

Dranz Return - Definitely a decent spar. The start was nice, especially the flow when hopping over your clone. When you got knocked down it seemed like a bit long of a time down on the ground, but ofc that's an easy fix. At around 700, it was a bit strange, didn't know what exactly was going on, but it flowed nicely afterwards, and a nice finish.

Dranz Sexy - Another decent spar. The start with the bow was a nice touch, I liked that. The rest flowed nicely, and thet ending was nice as well. Great work.

If nobody else objects, I'd say yes to you.

Then we have kennichi.

Kennichi -30 - First two kicks were nice, flow and all was good. The decap was a bit iffy though. A bit choppy and strange. The last kick to the leg was off as well, it could've done more damage. Also, a bit too much grabbing for my liking.

Kennichi Damage - First couple of hits were nice, flow was decent. When you passed the grab from hands though, that just sort of threw me off. Although, the second kick, the glute boom was genius. The rest was pretty sloppy, and still a bit too much grab.

Kennichi Vin Press - Don't settle for anything less than perfection. All the hits in that replay could've done more dms. Although, the last hit was decent LOOKING. It still could've done more damage.

In the end, I'm going to say no, but you have a lot going for you. Just need to take a bit more time going for things, perfecting them, and try not to use so much grab.

And then, Aero.

Aero Full Power - Wow. The first hit really annoyed me, as your flow was going one way and you reversed it to split. But what you did afterwards was boss. The crush kick was nice, and although a bit sloppy, the destruction was nice. The core boom was beautiful. I actually tok this one into notepad to check the dm threshold. Pose was a bit strange though.

Aero Mach - Whole thing was pretty nice. Sloppy though, that needs some touchups. The skeet was nice, and the flow into the pose was nice.

Aero Red Armor - I'm just going to be a bit more general about this one. All three of your replays are very destructive, and that's always good, but they are a bit sloppy still.

So, I'm going to have to say no to you as well. Take time to keep the flow, and work on clean hits. You do have the destruction part down though. Keep it up.
So, uhm, Ken, how's our collab going?
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|