Toribash
LCS? as in the League of Legends championships?
David Moderated Message:
I don't mean to boast, but I'm a god.
Originally Posted by Phillip View Post
LCS? as in the League of Legends championships?

Indeed you would be correct. Gonna start seriously training after high school
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Snap, good luck dude. You'd be the first non-asian guy. (ha)
David Moderated Message:
Originally Posted by Phillip View Post
Snap, good luck dude. You'd be the first non-asian guy. (ha)

I hear that so often when people talk about my possibilities in winning a violin competition. lol
The other one is "you'd be the first non-viola player to completely fuck up your playing"... We make a lot of viola jokes...
The cake ain't telling the truth...
Oh you play violin? My sister plays it too, she studies it in Switzerland.
David Moderated Message:
I think since 5 or 6. She's 26 now, and has one more year till her second master's degree, this time for being able to teach.
David Moderated Message:
That's great! Do you have any idea what piece she's working on? I'm currently working on Saint Saens concerto 3.

A question for everyone. How well do/did you do on school? I'm about average in everything but math. Somehow I get good grades.
The cake ain't telling the truth...
Doing school for the 14th year, the last 4 being work related studies and the first 10 elementary bullshit. It's nice.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Originally Posted by Deividu13 View Post
That's great! Do you have any idea what piece she's working on? I'm currently working on Saint Saens concerto 3.

A question for everyone. How well do/did you do on school? I'm about average in everything but math. Somehow I get good grades.

I have this method that I've always used in school. I score just enough to succeed. Fuck being on top, I'll save that for bed.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad