Toribash
Some crazy shit happened in a bet server today. Masterfate was there Was split in half but managed to balance my two legs and then elbow locked both of the guy's arm who was playing me and there were like 400k counters to my 50K sb. Masterfate actually wanted to bet on me an I said no before i was ducking split and he bet on the other guy so that's was kinda stupid lol. DK if he has the replay or not lol
I know I'm just a trial but my opinion is that if they give notice for a tops 2-3 week period of inactivity, they shouldn't be demoted. Firstly they give fair warning of inactivity and secondly it's only for 2-3 weeks. If it's more than 3 weeks or so, then I can understand demoting into an inactive rank. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that it varies from person to person what the extension of inactivity is that calls for a demotion to inactive rank.
Rescudo is the only sentient being in the server-iRookie
Apply for (Ne)
Originally Posted by LightRay View Post
Some crazy shit happened in a bet server today. Masterfate was there Was split in half but managed to balance my two legs and then elbow locked both of the guy's arm who was playing me and there were like 400k counters to my 50K sb. Masterfate actually wanted to bet on me an I said no before i was ducking split and he bet on the other guy so that's was kinda stupid lol. DK if he has the replay or not lol

oh my good. You guys was just throwing money out there Xd!
Originally Posted by Rescudo View Post
I know I'm just a trial but my opinion is that if they give notice for a tops 2-3 week period of inactivity, they shouldn't be demoted. Firstly they give fair warning of inactivity and secondly it's only for 2-3 weeks. If it's more than 3 weeks or so, then I can understand demoting into an inactive rank. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that it varies from person to person what the extension of inactivity is that calls for a demotion to inactive rank.

yeah, master is going to organize the idea before we use it. Cause agree, inactive members shouldnt be in high ranks within the clan.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Masterfate bet all his TC on the other guy but I sent him 45k back (only cos he asked :P)
Last edited by LightRay; Jul 15, 2015 at 12:59 AM.
Originally Posted by EliMcFly View Post
Zhu how much tc did u make?

hes has 450,000 tc XD! I bet he made alot.
Originally Posted by EliMcFly View Post
Zhu how much tc did u make?

I bet 50K and won 250K plus 45K for winning the rake so altogether 245K
Originally Posted by LightRay View Post
I bet 50K and won 250K plus 45K for winning the rake so altogether 245K

your rich. Either that or your super fucking lucky.