Toribash
I'd like to bring up another topic.

Inactivity. I mean, yes we do have an inactive thread, and it is used pretty frequently, but the inactive rank is never used and some members don't even use the inactive thread. What're we going to do about that? This is Origin 2.0 therefore we need to start clearing some stuff out. I don't want to be too straightforward with my ideas, since I'm merely a trial, but I honestly feel like something should be done about it.
Umm ,
Co leaders and Leaders Have work so they won't leave there work for this game when they finish there work and have free time they use the forums .. toribash.
Originally Posted by error View Post

Inactivity. I mean, yes we do have an inactive thread, and it is used pretty frequently, but the inactive rank is never used and some members don't even use the inactive thread. What're we going to do about that? This is Origin 2.0 therefore we need to start clearing some stuff out. I don't want to be too straightforward with my ideas, since I'm merely a trial, but I honestly feel like something should be done about it.

Inactive thread isn't for who stays out a week on holidays, we use it for members that are most of the time inactive but that are an old part of origin too, like gangsta (co leadr before me if im not wrong) and biggems. We try to encourage posting in inactive thread because it helps us keeping everything controlled, so try to do it (especially eferred to newer members).
That's not what I meant. oOMEGLES and EPICNESS haven't been on in 2 weeks. I'm not saying you should kick them, and I'm not saying you should demote them. I just think there should be an action for when this happens.
That's not what I meant. oOMEGLES and EPICNESS haven't been on in 2 weeks. I'm not saying you should kick them, and I'm not saying you should demote them. I just think there should be an action for when this happens.

ill check their ingame activeness maybe we should put a "1-2 weeks" demotion rule where if your inactive for 1-2 weeks you are demoted until you return
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
ill check their ingame activeness maybe we should put a "1-2 weeks" demotion rule where if your inactive for 1-2 weeks you are demoted until you return

Sounds good. I like it anyways

yeah the inactive RANK is for those who are going to be inactive long term and have notified us ahead of time. but now that you mention it ill get to work.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...

lets just go with this then bro. Sounds like a great plan.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Embry0nic View Post
I'd like to know why I'm not in Weppet's sig ;-;

Played a bit with BB code and those 200 max characters but you are in with some others more <3

We could try, just to see if it's more organized or messy.