Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Alexxy View Post

Bargin 140cm Glass Dildo

Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
Holy shit, 200 bucks? For fucks sake man, when will you ever use it?

Also, *bought.

AAAAAHAHAHAhahahahahahaa.
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
AAAAAHAHAHAhahahahahahaa.

Thats not very nice
[doc] [NZ] Signatures are so over-rated... ~Alexxy
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
I have no netz, I live under a rock 8]

Talk properly you knob.

It's called editing, doucheface.
Last edited by Fezch; Jul 10, 2010 at 01:14 PM.
Lets think back to my geography lesson... Well means Greenwich Mean Time, the local time at the 0 meridian (0 Degrees Latitude, the lines you see on the globe or maps etc). and it passes through Greenwich, England. Three English scientists made it up so the times are the same all around the world and they can relate back to the GMT. Basically if its 4:00pm in england you plus the time to it in your country (Depending on Daylight savings). Yeah basically load of tosh bullshit to me...
Lets think back to my geography lesson... Well means Greenwich Mean Time, the local time at the 0 meridian (0 Degrees Latitude, the lines you see on the globe or maps etc). and it passes through Greenwich, England. Three English scientists made it up so the times are the same all around the world and they can relate back to the GMT. Basically if its 4:00pm in england you plus the time to it in your country (Depending on Daylight savings). Yeah basically load of tosh bullshit to me...