Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

hiding thank you too but this is not about toribash... it's about you guys, you're all my friends, along with other people i know on line, internet helps me get better in english, gets me ready for what i will study in college, i get to know a lot of people, i get better at many things like pictures editing, 3d editing, i download things like music and games to sell.
And i'm going to buenos aires next year cuz next year i'll already be able to go to college, not because i dont get the privileges, i'll never come back to this shithole town...

i'll really appreciate a lot if you dont kick me off the clan since i swear i'll be back, i'll be taking extreme measures to get another connection. i wont let you guys down.
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
thanks a lot for worrying about me hid, it proves that you're a great friend, the kind of friends that aren't usual... really thank you, it means a lot to me.
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
c
c
a
c
c

also i am kinda indifferent to all of these choices, im sure its gunna look badass.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
I hope you have a speedy return and i would type again what blak said but im am much too lazy.
If we happen to not see you again like I quit tb or somtin I hope you have a fantastic rest of your life