9 Votes / 31.03%
Inception
5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by trickbob View Post
Hello, I am an old toribash player, I was second dan black belt. I am now rejoining as a white belt and I thought getting into a clan was a good way to start off. I am very intelligent and caring. I love to make people happy because I hate to be hated. I am 13 almost 14 years of age. I post often and I do recreactional trampoline for a living. I weigh 103 pounds and on my spare time I like to play toribash. I like to draw and do alot of outdor activities, but I still like to play toribash daily for at least an hour. I have a loving and caring familywhich has tought me well, and not to be an Ass (exuse my language).

My real name is Alex and I personaly think last names are private. I live in Ontario, Canada (dont judge or hate). My best mod is aikido and aikido big dojo as I consider myself to have alot of skill in them. I do not Beg or ask for Tc and or items. I want to be in this clan because I met some of the people and they seem realy great And I think this clan with be wonderful... because you guys seem very intelligent and caring. Please get back to be soon as I am looking forward to maybe Being part of your clan. Thank you very much for your time.

If you show me your other account maybe it can chnage my mind but just to know we aren't good for a start we are looking for active players we are loking for nice players with good toribash experiences

Denied
Last edited by darkstate; Aug 22, 2011 at 10:44 PM.
New rule:
Now you can sell and request sets there but you can't spam if you do it your post will delete by darkstate or figh
Last edited by darkstate; Aug 22, 2011 at 10:47 PM.
Originally Posted by darkstate View Post
me too but we have to decide what mods are we gonna play

AikidoBD? or wushu?
OlllllllO
Originally Posted by darkstate View Post
Hey We have a lots of artists does someone can make that one:

PsY AplicaTion ForM

PsY ArT

PsY Replays

PsY off toppic

Dark i can do something like my logo if you want
What is your name in real life?
Nikolaus
What is your name in-game?
HackXIt (Duuunal)
How many time do you spend in-game?
About ten hours when i only play toribash
how many time do you spend in-forums?
The same time because I do something in forum while in queue
What is your belt? ( it really afect your possibilities to be in [PsY])
My Belt: Blue Belt ; Belt of my old/alternative Accout (Duuunal): 3rd Dan
What is you best mod? ( Just one no more )
Aikido (BigDojo or normal)
Tell us about your knows in-game:
I Actually don't really know how to answer this.. but i would say that:
I know much about Betting servers and how to keep them alive and I know very much commands (i think at least)Don't know what else i could say here.
Tell us about your knows in forums:
I respect Rules, I don't spam, I am not an Asshole
Why do you wanna join? ( you have to write more than 30 words )
Just a thing that I want to say: "I'm not one of those who leaves the clan after 1 week"
Why? Thats because why:
I'm not searchin for clan because of trolling people and begging for tc (I know by my own how to get them)
I'm searchin for a clan because I really want to meet people and share with them my Life in Toribash. I really like to share you my replays and then discuss about what is so bad about my replays I really love to talk idiotic things and chat around the day.
Thats because I want to join YOU'RE Clan.
The only Reason why I wouldn't want to join would be:
I would get 2m Tc for not joining no just kidding
Why do we have to accept you? ( you have to write more than 20 words)
Hmm...
I'm a nice guy who loves to play toribash and talk with the people here... ingame as well in forums... I like to chat and discuss abouth stupid things aswell about serious things.
Do you have any extra skill? ( we mean like art or video maker, replays maker there are more like experience in forums , etc)
I can't say much about that but actually I really try hard to improve my Head Making Skills. It's not so easy as it looks like on the beginning. You have to look out very much things and of course you must fulfill the requirements of you're request maker.
Besides that I'm going in a Technical School and I'm learning there how to programming, webdesign and HTML... Don't know if that would help you but its some sort of special skill
Show us your examples of your skills: ( Like a proof that you can do it )
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...85#post4466085
WHat is you GMT?
+2 (Summertime), +1 (Wintertime)
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material?
Psy material? Am i gettin raped or what? just kidding
Serious: Because I think i would be very Helpfull at hosting Betting Servers because of my long online rate.
How many time do you spen on IRC ?
When its needed... Like when there are much people there which i can talk with...
Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays ( the multiplayer replays have to be in your best mode )
Look Attachments...
With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations"
Hmm... Actually beeing a nice guy who would help people that aren't so good ingame (like a semi pro teacher )
And if my Art gets better I would make some Textures for those who need.
What is the most important comand on IRC?

What is the most important comand in-game?
/mute

Usercard:

Duunal is my Alternative account and will be my bank in future (if I ever will need one)
I started a new Account because I didn't like the name and I haven't played a long time before that so I wanted to start new from the Beginner servers so that I renew my skills (and I did renew them... Don't think other)

So this is my application from last time...

I won't rewrite everything now... I only have to say this:
So since I got denied last time because I should get black Belt with this account, I have been fighting so much that my hands hurt from clicking...
I'm now brown belt and I only need around 400 Games until Black Belt....
I know that the Belt Limit is Black Belt but it would take me some days until I would finally get Black Belt (If I would play like 40 hours through) and I just can't wait that long
So I really hope I get accepted for special reasons or something... I would really try hard to join this Clan... And I would also try hard to proof you that I'm worth to get accepted...

If you need any proofs that Duuunal is my second Account I can give it to you... You just need to say me what proof you want...

At Last of this Second Application I want to say that I would be good for Globals because I will get ToriVip...

Denied for the moment
Last edited by HackXIt; Aug 23, 2011 at 04:06 AM.
| Proud Member of [X] | Aikido | Self-Presentation-Video |

I'll try to make a logo for the clan
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide
Wohoooo this is my thread XD
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide
Originally Posted by LMY View Post
where is our clan shop thread? e.e
anyways, i did it right now :3

how much??
OlllllllO