Adrian the bike is a virgin
He puts his exhaust in a bottle of detergent
When his steam comes out..
With a pitter and a pout..
IT'S STUCK!
Last edited by Ladder_old; Nov 4, 2011 at 07:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
green belt playa toribsh best eva
Originally Posted by trikskier View Post
That's your loss then Facade. Also, Sentinel, I'm not bigoted, I just have a strong opinion on what is right and wrong. If you believe in God, he can create anything right? I mean he did create the universe in 7 days amirite? But, no one can kill him either, meaning he is omnipotent right? Thus, if God were real, he could create something that could destroy him, thus making him non-omnipotent. God = proven false.
Also, Facade Once your IQ is over 140/150, depending on the tester/test it is consider genius range. Do you really think I got into the best boarding school in the world because I'm dumb as shit? Fuck, I never studied for a test or for school in my whole life. I've never had to. So before you go and discrediting me, why don't you get to know me first. Also, Stephen Hawking's IQ is over 160. Check your facts bro.
Finally, Sentinel, I'm not American so stop with your ridiculous stereotypes and get on with life.
/thread.

Your acting like an american.
Also i highly doubt your a genius.
Sorry bro.
The fact that you have never studied for an exam in your life proves this.

No matter what, work eventually over takes natural talent, obviously anybody smart would realise this, ofc you could be a dumb shit and say imma genius no study for me im gonna go to uni at 5 cuz thats how i roll.

Trik, seeing as your a genius, argue for religion.
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard