Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

oh okay, well there are 2 answers to that, which i'm experimenting on, even smaller dojo (500?) or less mf (600), less matchframes won't really change the fight but a small dojo might make a dq focus, i myself would go for smaller dojo unless you don't like the idea of focusing on dq?
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
Originally Posted by Nikelaos View Post
oh okay, well there are 2 answers to that, which i'm experimenting on, even smaller dojo (500?) or less mf (600), less matchframes won't really change the fight but a small dojo might make a dq focus, i myself would go for smaller dojo unless you don't like the idea of focusing on dq?

less mf make the fight last shorter >.<.
Is it fun to wait soooo long in queue, when it's most probable that players won't finish the game before time runs out? (Rhetorical question)
I think 600 is still too much, but glad we're going to fix this up a bit, and have it on our server when we finish. ^^
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
ofc- of course... ?

It's already noted in general knowledge. No need to post it here, or think that it's mainly our "slang".
Like gg, gtfo etc.
You kinda concentrated on Minicontest no 1. >.< And there are still tcs to win in other minicomps.
Minicontests finals delayed
To Saturday max. All of them are delayed.
how about 500 dojo and 500 mf, it seems to work quite well from my experimentation,
Ass is a common ghetto suffix