Toribash
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
it's a mixed bag; they've got a lot of great funding and great instructors here in the program, and I'm learning a lot

that being said, it's still locally based and doesn't have quite the same amount of funding as any other college would. first week was a mess, but now that I'm in the second week it might be picking up. idk, we'll see.

As long as you are enjoying it and possibly having fun thats what matters tbh, I hope everything goes alright fam, good luck!!
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Originally Posted by Nausea View Post
i'm still black.

same

Originally Posted by Haku View Post
As long as you are enjoying it and possibly having fun thats what matters tbh, I hope everything goes alright fam, good luck!!

thank you g, almost close to graduating too; 8 more weeks
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
same

thank you g, almost close to graduating too; 8 more weeks

yooo lets goo, gzz, im on the last stretch of my university as well, been a pain in the ass but at least im also close to graduating \o/
bulldoboy 4 life <3

aha... i started fine arts expecting to learn about the 7 hidden scrolls of art to finally become hokage

during the first years was actually fun and i did learn a lot of cool stuff, but now at the end im mostly writing huge essays for the final thesis and doing boring internship jobs
bulldoboy 4 life <3