Toribash
Well hello fellow RA's. I love your clan and your people in it. kickass xarus and everyone are so nice . I will give you some of my stats you requested in the rules.
I don't have a iq result lately but I think i did good with 91 and three quarters score in my japenese test .
I am pretty good at wushu. I don't really mind what ever mods you throw at me are fine .
I am a 3rd dan black belt and i have some achievements. not all but like violence perfect and others look at meh achievements . all round you guys are amazing
Originally Posted by toridude22 View Post
Well hello fellow RA's. I love your clan and your people in it. kickass xarus and everyone are so nice . I will give you some of my stats you requested in the rules.
I don't have a iq result lately but I think i did good with 91 and three quarters score in my japenese test .
I am pretty good at wushu. I don't really mind what ever mods you throw at me are fine .
I am a 3rd dan black belt and i have some achievements. not all but like violence perfect and others look at meh achievements . all round you guys are amazing

post some replays (relaxed ,impros)
LoL
Hey RelaxAll Clan.
I'm dawestreen and I'd like to join this clan.
I'm 26 yo, hungarian guy, 7th dan black belt, my favorite mods are:
-aikidobigdojo
-greykido
-aikido
-runkido
-sparkido
My style is realx, I mean I do mostly all my moves in relax all, (that's why I choosed this clan now).
My past clans: Secret, Unknown, ProNinjas, Professor(Teknik), K.O.
Current qi and tc, hah click 'achievements'.
What else to say?
Cheers
Attached Files
0Elettor_flip.rpl (41.3 KB, 4 views)
0DQ'ed.rpl (52.2 KB, 4 views)
0foru.rpl (52.1 KB, 4 views)
0Jep vs Dawe.rpl (71.4 KB, 4 views)
0ejm.rpl (58.2 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Jackal; Jun 25, 2012 at 01:31 PM.
█▀ ▀█ | Hungarian Dj | too OLDA | [l],[M]
█▄
▄█
You do know that RelaxAll is a wushu clan right?

Xarus, sorry bout earlier, I forgot to log out of my account so my brother got to it but he left to my dads house for a long time so it won't happen again..
Originally Posted by dawestreen View Post
Hey RelaxAll Clan.
I'm dawestreen and I'd like to join this clan.
I'm 26 yo, hungarian guy, 7th dan black belt, my favorite mods are:
-aikidobigdojo
-greykido
-aikido
-runkido
-sparkido
My style is realx, I mean I do mostly all my moves in relax all, (that's why I choosed this clan now).
My past clans: Secret, Unknown, ProNinjas, Professor(Teknik), K.O.
Current qi and tc, hah click 'achievements'.
What else to say?
Cheers

hi there. we would like to see you playing wushu , some wushu replays. if u're relaxed thats good, meet me ingame . the gmt is kinda the same im hungarian by the way (transilvanya) so lemme know
LoL
Toridude: Were mainly an MP clan. Im recruiting people based on multiplayer skills mainly. So if you would like to join, ( i know it might be kind of difficult...) try and meet some of us ingame by keeping an eye on our ingame thread. Or just go play some multiplayer wushu and show us what youve got. And remember to try and stay relaxed.

Dawestreen: Same with you, were mainly an MP wushu clan so if you'd like to join post some wushu replays. And stay relaxed, i just pressed e in the middle of one of your replays and u had everysingle joint forced except the abs and neck. So sorry dude but its not lookin too good for you.

Ninjakick1: I like what i see in your sparring replays. You seem like youve got a nice understanding of the control over your tori. Id really like to play some wushu with you ingame so keep checking up on the ingame thread xneos made so u can try and meet one of us ingame. Or like Xarus said try and play some wushu, save your replays, and post them.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sure i am ingame with you now haha your in spectator. you must be busy and yes I do have a replay in wushu I think. I will post if I find it
-----
is this an ok one? its not wushu but I think its ok
Attached Files
multiplayer.rpl (38.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by toridude22; Jun 26, 2012 at 07:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump