Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Crunchyroll is down for me right now. :r
It started crashing when I was watching the new F/S episode, and haven't
been able to watch it since... Now it says they're undergoing maintenance..
That sucks, first Xbox Live is down for two days, now crunchyroll :d
-----
And now steam isn't working :r
Last edited by ThePirateKing; Dec 7, 2014 at 04:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Just realized this season of Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Bladeworks ends on December 28..
Then we have to wait 'till April for season two. :d
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
If you count both seasons as a whole, then it is
-----
Also, bought a Pebble smartwatch on cyber monday and got it the other day and I made
a custom watchface of Kirishima Touka.. I used the image I have as my icon atm:

Watch

Last edited by ThePirateKing; Dec 10, 2014 at 10:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Go this today:

Pic

T'was only $5 on cyber-week on crunchyroll