Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Qrgasm View Post
M4A4 master race. =^)

I love teams like those, they make the game so much more fun imo. Too bad for your next game with the smurfs. I haven't experienced them much at all, but I've felt how bad it is to get destroyed before (because of bad teammates, etc).

yeah, it's probably the only reason i play the game, one of my friends are pretty bad they usually go 4-20 but i enjoy playing with him and talking to him as well as his friend so we dont mind carrying. but yeah, i was hoping with the new rank 3 grind system i would be seeing less of them, hopefully that was just bad luck.
-----
Originally Posted by Havu View Post
I just won my 10th comp game. I'm now silver IV. Yay.

that's good you'll be out of hell sooner, but it actually might be nice in silver since the vac wave and rank system i hope you don't get any hackers or smurfs best of luck!
Last edited by BANG; Jul 12, 2015 at 09:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by box View Post
You absolutely can; the difference between a global and a DMG is absolutely huge.

If you are calling cheats based on someone's score and nothing else, they are likely not cheating.

I play against globals every day. The only difference between them and people my rank is that they are more consistent/not solo queueing. They are far from untouchable.
Last edited by ynvaser; Jul 12, 2015 at 12:33 PM.
Damn i just need 1 more win for 600 wins in competitive. I was having 4 wins in a row hoping for a rank up at 600 win, now i have 5 loses in a row with no derank but no 600 wins... Stuck at 599. The story of my life.
Got called a hacker for getting a 4k with a scout.

Gotta love LE salt.

(also yay ranked up to LE. *throws party*)
fucking csgolounge
been trying to place a bet for the last 30 minutes but everytime it just disappears
cage the gargoyle
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post

Ace against supreme/globals

mm nice, sad rarely seeing people use the A4, i like it because tap shooting is the best :^)
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
LE are the new silvers trust me...

more or less the new gn's
MG'S are the new silvers, i played agaisn't MGE'S and holy shit they're so fucking bad.
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
fucking csgolounge
been trying to place a bet for the last 30 minutes but everytime it just disappears

I know the feeling, either the bots are offline too many people on csgo lounge or w.e. I lost so many potential skins from it
Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post
mm nice, sad rarely seeing people use the A4, i like it because tap shooting is the best :^)

more or less the new gn's
MG'S are the new silvers, i played agaisn't MGE'S and holy shit they're so fucking bad.

I know the feeling, either the bots are offline too many people on csgo lounge or w.e. I lost so many potential skins from it

i was like

bet le gut knife
but nooo
cage the gargoyle