Toribash
Originally Posted by EliMcFly View Post
:c

come here! Zeus wants to give you a nice big hug. /Offtopic omg zeus is ingame! /Sa me to now origin...
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
come here! Zeus wants to give you a nice big hug. /Offtopic omg zeus is ingame! /Sa me to now origin...

FUCK SLEEPING

TIME TO REK ZUES

D;

I can't find you :c
Last edited by Jaxon; Jul 12, 2015 at 06:13 AM.
Hey guy thanks for inviting me and i will be as active as possible
Also a question, is there a specific word count that has to be in one post because i cant find it in the first post with rules
Life is good when you have friends backing you up
/ off topic

Damn. I go to sleep, and I wake up thinking it was tomorrow. you know, get my cereal, coffee, get showered...then I fucking looked at the time...2:30 FUCKING AM! I'm the most retarded person...like..I think I have autism...
Origin For Life
Originally Posted by Optimus06 View Post
/ off topic

Damn. I go to sleep, and I wake up thinking it was tomorrow. you know, get my cereal, coffee, get showered...then I fucking looked at the time...2:30 FUCKING AM! I'm the most retarded person...like..I think I have autism...

But you where correct it was tomorrow,
-----
URGENT: I was notified that habits is banned. Following his ban the clash of clans event will be closed until his ban finishes investigation. Most likely permanently.

Sorry for any inconvience.
Last edited by Fates; Jul 12, 2015 at 01:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...