Ranking
Hello again. This replay I've done two days ago.
Attached Files
(EL) - Wegue Wegue.rpl (154.1 KB, 7 views)
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|
Dark: I can't watch replays because i'm not on my computer i'm on my dads laptop. But i'll just give you my opinion on my replays when I can.

Pusga: -30 is awesome what are you talking about?

Elate: Are you applying? Or did you get accepted and you want to share us your replays?
hello guys, Im here. I want to join ORMO.

Here we go.
Attached Files
Keoni Spinmanip9.rpl (222.0 KB, 10 views)
Keoni -30 madman4.rpl (175.1 KB, 8 views)
Keoni Ultimate Frenzy 9.rpl (193.1 KB, 9 views)
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals
MY OPINION

Keoni spinmanip9 - Excellent manip, but I saw that boom coming miles away. Not a bad boom though.
The punch was nice, but again, predictable :/ I feel like I've seen that millions of times.

-30 madman4 - First kick was ok, but I don't quite like it, it didn't blow me away.
The spin was spectacular, and the next boom was pretty destructive, but are you limited to crotch and chest booms? I'd love to see something else
The skeet was good though.

Ultimate frenzy 9 - The first boom was really good, it made me ignore how generic it was because of the destruction.
The next hit was not as good, I was expecting something else.

I think you have lots of potential, and I'm not sure whether you will get in or not, but if you don't, then you're close as shit.

Kengee: -30 sucks because it limits you to the ground, -9.82 is awesome because you can do twice as much, the gravity isn't there all like "oh so you want to do that aerial kick well FUCK YOU I'm bringing you down".
oh yeah
Opinion: You have the booms and style. But in one of your replays you boomed with your shin instead of your foot. You sure have improved a lot. But I don't think it's good enough to get you in Ormo. Your pretty close. But I'm not really sure if you'll get in or not. Pusga. I can do aerial kick as much as I want I'll post some in the replay thread.
do you guys even care about me?
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Is there something bad about booming with your shin? O_o
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals
Booming with your shin doesn't look as solid as booming with your foot, but I don't think it's bad at all. Lololerz does it and it looks great.

Ken: The aerial kick thingy was not the best example for what I want to say, because when I play in -30, I feel like I can't do half the things I can't do in -9.82
oh yeah
pusga: -30 are for players who prefer realism, and doing things similar to real life. -9.82 is for players who like to do more abnormal things. None of the two limit your creativity. Sorry for offtopic.
It's ok, just make sure to use /offtopic next time.

/ontopic

APPS GO
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|