Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hello. My name is WeooWeoo (Also known as Siren). My real name is Gehrig, and I am 17 years old.

I am Forum Active every day of the week. I am in a great clan named Sinon, and I am blessed to have my friends who are in it. I play quite a bit in game, but not every single day. I am not the best at Aikido Big Dojo, But I love Quick Aikido. It's my favorite mod. I usually try and get low than on top when fighting to avoid shovels or lifts. I am a very friendly person and love to chat. I technically over post now on the Forums :P. There isn't much to say about me. I live in the United States, Ohio. I am a Junior in High School, I love art, an Anime Fan, and I play the French Horn. Not sure if saying any of that was needed, but, there it is.

My GMT: -4

I am not sure if an In Game test is needed, but if I need to, I can.

Thanks for looking at my application!
Attached Files
aikido kRULLS.rpl (57.1 KB, 1 views)
Aikido Win.rpl (55.0 KB, 1 views)
aikido slam.rpl (46.4 KB, 1 views)
akido saved.rpl (51.8 KB, 1 views)

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I guess I'll review some of these since I've been inactive lately...

no to lixda

Yes to beansprout
yes to zwift and yes to weooweoo.
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Hello. My name is WeooWeoo (Also known as Siren). My real name is Gehrig, and I am 17 years old.

I am Forum Active every day of the week. I am in a great clan named Sinon, and I am blessed to have my friends who are in it. I play quite a bit in game, but not every single day. I am not the best at Aikido Big Dojo, But I love Quick Aikido. It's my favorite mod. I usually try and get low than on top when fighting to avoid shovels or lifts. I am a very friendly person and love to chat. I technically over post now on the Forums :P. There isn't much to say about me. I live in the United States, Ohio. I am a Junior in High School, I love art, an Anime Fan, and I play the French Horn. Not sure if saying any of that was needed, but, there it is.

Nice replays. Yes from me.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands

Yes from me.
I'm just gamin' man

Already played with WeeOoo a while ago. Yes from me.
Also yes to BeanSprout

Lixda3

I vote yes to this guy. He can be a hard guy to beat in abd. Really nice playstyle.

BeanSprout

Really liked the application. You have lots of nice replays, which I think it's great.
I vote Yes.

Situation:
Lixda3; BeanSprout: Still being evaluated. Need more votes.

WeooWeoo; Zwift: You have been accepted to Team Aikido. Congratulations. Please read all our main threads. I'm adding your names to the member list now.
Welcome Weoo. I remember the first time I met you you only really shoveled and or lifted in ABD.

You've come very far Weoo. Welcome again.
I'm just gamin' man