Toribash
View Poll Results: Who should be the new co-leader?
RICKMO118
6 Votes / 50.00%
Nadhif
1 Votes / 8.33%
Aoc
3 Votes / 25.00%
Wolf
2 Votes / 16.67%
Snkvitao
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well maybe, you haz a white belt account.
call Mod powers.
Which 2 people can share (of lowest power)
then everyones happy
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
That sounds awful. We have to switch accounts just to make every little change.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Actually uselss idea.
Just kick noah out mod powers

<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Ehh... Almost everyone in our clan agreed, except Noah (and Hugo, but I didnt talk to him yet)
But... What if we keep having the same leadership? For example, we could have new co-leaders, but just one leaders would have modpowers... Is this idea ridiculous? :/

I'd give up my leader spot, but they dont agree... You know, everyone needs to agree.
Ok, Math, Wolf, and I came to an agreement in IRC.

Math
-Will only agree if every member is happy
-We lost no [one] member in the merge

Wolf
-No complaints

Noah
-All leaders must stay the same as they are now. Meaning Math, Wolf, and I. Not Nadhif and Shmevin.
-We don't just get a name change. We change everything. A fresh start.

aoc
-Math, Wolf, and I all stays leaders.

Rageful
-Doesn't care if we merge or not. Doesn't care at all.
<Rageful> Noah: disregard what I said before, if no satisfactory conclusion is reached, I leave along with aoc.

Those are our demands. Feel free to accept them, or decline the merge. No compromising shall be made. It has been said that if any member doesn't get his requests met, they will quit. And if a member will quit due to the merge, then Math guarantees we will not.

Last edited by Noah; Nov 12, 2011 at 06:09 AM.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by Math View Post
Ehh... Almost everyone in our clan agreed, except Noah (and Hugo, but I didnt talk to him yet)
But... What if we keep having the same leadership? For example, we could have new co-leaders, but just one leaders would have modpowers... Is this idea ridiculous? :/

I'd give up my leader spot, but they dont agree... You know, everyone needs to agree.

I dont mean to be rude, but your clan doesnt seem to like mine. They dont want us to be in control.
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
Ok, Math, Wolf, and I came to an agreement in IRC.

Math
-Will only agree if every member is happy
-We lost no [one] member in the merge
Agreed.
Wolf
-No complaints
Mkay.
Noah
-All leaders must stay the same as they are now. Meaning Math, Wolf, and I. Not Nadhif and Shmevin.
-We don't just get a name change. We change everything. A fresh start.
See response.
aoc
-Math, Wolf, and I all stays leaders.
See response.

Those are our demands. Feel free to accept them, or decline the merge. No compromising shall be made.

Since when did this become a hostage situation?
I would seriously like to know, why dont you want any coffee member to have any powers? This wouldnt be a merge if this happens, it would be us moving to your clan. Its like you dont trust or like us.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well I have nothing against your clan members, but I just agreed with aoc. Since you only have 4 members that are active, (assuming we count you active) then we are kind of taking you in, seeing as we have more members. I have talked with Math, Wolf, and Nadhif about this. You gave up your spot, and so there were 4 people, with 3 spots. We could only get aoc to agree if no leaders were changed. If Math were to ever resign, and Wolf became leader, we wouldn't have a problem in the world with you or Nadhif being a co leader. But as of now, members like the current leaders.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
That's great, next time post in in the ally thread. Now someone close this....
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs