Toribash
Originally Posted by Ukemonster View Post
I'm kinda glad you brought this up, I had forgot all about it. As for this issue I'm not sure what to tell you other than this is my artwork. I made it for the clan resistance. SWEXxELITE would more than likely justify that Freelancer did not make it. Freelancer for some reason butted into our thread and started saying he didn't like the logo. Second. Tell me were it says he made that in his post, he simply put it there to show how "ugly" and "un-original" the logo is, not that he made it.

Thanks.

im glad that your art....
hayz : Fachry is kewl and i like him(in a non-gay way)
Originally Posted by Slaugther View Post
You won't recover easy from skin cancer. I wish the best for her, though.
---
Anyway:

Application for being an ally of [SyN].
Hello. My name is Koen Mook, and I'd like to be an ally of SyN. I'm 13 years old, I suck at art, and I'm Dutch, that means that I have the same GMT as Sonny. (Nice guy, I know him irl.) More info here.
This is my Usercard:

I have never been banned.
Do you mean mods as in ingame like Aikido? Anyway, I like AikidoBigDojo and Jircle.
3. Yes, that's not much. I stopped playing ingame because I had found out that the forums are funnier.
8. I'm not that experienced in the forums.
That must be "/opt particles 0", because if I don't do that, it'll cause serious lag.
Become allies* I'd like to become allies with this clan because it seems to be a nice, active clan. (Blame my mainstreamness.) Also, I know people whose are in this clan. (×2.) And I'd like to become somewhat more active in other threads than in the raku board. Also, I've ran out of reasons. They've slipped my mind. D:

I hope I will get accepted for single allyship soon.

Kind regrats,

~Slau.
(Ps, this might be important info, my name isn't Slaughter, but SlaugTHer. You can just call me Slau, (I'd prefer not to be called by my real name) to get rid of the confusion.)

Oh, and some replays:

Well, that's a big alliance app, actually kinda laughed that you used the application format for people that want to join.

Huge yes from me my friend. \o/

And no to the applicant, too busy too go back to the previous page and search for his name.
Last edited by Olly; Jun 26, 2011 at 06:30 PM. Reason: :|
Originally Posted by SonnyXP View Post
actually kinda laughed that you used the application format for people that want to join.

There was no other app format.
Last edited by Slau; Jun 26, 2011 at 06:06 PM. Reason: "Lol" is mainstream. "Mainstream" is mainstream. Nvm.
Originally Posted by nivek32 View Post
Guys I told you.Justin is a nice guy.He made the logo I'm sure.

Well, i believe him too.
Anyways he has already been accepted.

Do I have to be tested? if yes, third mod will be Jircle.tbm
Last edited by Slau; Jun 26, 2011 at 06:35 PM. Reason: fixed.
Originally Posted by Lorrtex View Post
Hi guys, won't be on long.
You might as well know why I'm inactive:
My girlfriend has skin cancer so I'm spending most of my time in the hospital.

That sucks. Good luck. ;o
Originally Posted by Ukemonster View Post
I'm kinda glad you brought this up, I had forgot all about it. As for this issue I'm not sure what to tell you other than this is my artwork. I made it for the clan resistance. SWEXxELITE would more than likely justify that Freelancer did not make it. Freelancer for some reason butted into our thread and started saying he didn't like the logo. Second. Tell me were it says he made that in his post, he simply put it there to show how "ugly" and "un-original" the logo is, not that he made it.

Thanks.

I can verify this, I remember it being posted in Art somewhere.

AND NO TO SLAUGHTER.

(Nah just kidding, yes to Slaughter)
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
I just reached 7th everyone drinks on box.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me